Visitor

Julia gave me a beautiful sky blue, simple v-neck dress that almost reached my knees. She straightend my long blonde hair and did my make up. It took 15 minutes and she left quickly but I gave her the biggest thank you hug.She also told me we (me and Tyler) needed alone time, so that's why she left. I'm usually home alone. My mom is always going on "business" trips, this time she is going to be gone for 3 months.

The doorbell rang and I checked how I looked in the mirror. I looked absolutely stunning. Julia did amazing, it was simple but something about it made me look beautiful.I quickly ran downstairs and answer the door. I'm so glad that Tyler decided to show up. "Hey I'm glad you came."

"I wouldn't miss it. I thought we were just talking. you didn't have to get all pretty for me" he said trying to flirt.

"Should I take that as a complement?" I asked as I let him in.

he changed the subject by sayin "so what do you want to talk about? I thought you didn't like me. You told me to leave last time i was here."

"That's what I wanted to talk about, I was harsh and unreasonable with you. I mean its not everyday that i meet someone like you and I know I made the wrong choice by telling you to leave. Its just I felt something with you at the pool. When I saw you with another girl honestly I got jealous, but now I realize I had no right to be." he look shocked when I said I had felt something.

"I understand.if I was you I would've been jealous. I just didn't know you felt that way."

"thanks for understanding. I understand now that you couldn't have feelings for someone l-" he cut me off by kissing me. at first I just stood there shocked, then I felt the warmth and passion and started kiss him back. I could feel him smile. Then I pulled away dismissing everything that just happened. I'm a flirt, but this isnt me I barely know the guy, but I feel something and I'm kissing him. What is going on?