Another One - Clue 2 | Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Another One - Clue 2

Haena's POV
Sighing, I splash the cold water into my face and then dry myself with a towel. I exit the bathroom and hear Rize and Taehyung talking in his room. I leave them be and quietly sneak out of the house. I leave the car so Rize can drive back, and because I had already downed 2 bottles of Soju...

The cold wind attacks me and I can already tell that I look as pale as a ghost. I hug my sides and begin walking. The night owls hooting can be heard for miles and pitch-black shadows seem to get darker as I go further into the night. The dark clouds begin to cover the glowing moon and I can feel my toes going numb. In the corner of my eye, I spot a frosted bench among the thick fog and I stumble my way over to it. Seconds after I sit down, my eyelids begin to droop and become heavy. The Soju begins to do its job and helps me make the stupid decision of falling asleep.

Jungkook PoV~
I got and quietly knock on Haena's room.

"Can we... talk?" I ask but their isn't any reply.

"I'm coming in." I warn her and open the door slowly. The room was nearly silent; all you could hear was the gushing wind through the open window.

I close the door and go into Tae's room, "Taehyung, have you seen Haena. I want to talk to her.".

"No, have you Rize?" He looks at me with a blank face and so does Rize.

"Uh, I haven't either." She replies.

"But, your car's still here?" I tell her as I run a hand through my hair.

"What? Do you think she walked?" She looks at me surprised.

"Knowing a drunk Haena, she probably would have." Taehyung sighs and grabs his coat.

Rize runs out of the room to go get her coat as well. I rush after her, but to go and tell Jimin to come look for her with us.

"Jimin, Haena is gone. We think she has tried to walk back in he cold." I tell him as I chuck his coat at him and put on mine.

"Really?" He asks as he looks at me in shock and a mixture of disbelief.

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?" I ask as he puts on his coat.

"Because there's a murderer on the loose and it looks like he is targeting young girls." Jimin bites his lip and stuffs his phone into his jacket.

"Let me try to call her." I pull out my phone and dial her number. She doesn't pick up.

"We need to find her.".

Unknown PoV~
I stalk the foggy streets of the night, seeking out for more victims. More beautiful, young girls to go from so much to being just a little part in a big plan.

A subtle smirk flashes across my face as a small group of girls stumble out of a pub. The manager cursing at them as they leave. All I had to do was take one unnoticed and take them away.

The girls walk past me; barely noticing I was there. Too busy sluring their words and nearly tripping over from time to time. I keep a steady pace and follow them. As they enter a dark and quiet street, I approach closer. One of the girls begins to fall behind after loosing her footing. I take my chance.

I wrap one arm around her torso and the other firmly around her mouth. She tries to kick and escape but soon the chloroform takes action. Her grip loosens and I carry her away from her friends.

Little did they know that that would be the last time they saw her...

A/N: I'm getting better at managing my time and that means that more chapters and updates. Thankyou for reading!
~Lizzie