(Chapter 2)

Here is Chapter 2.Please vote and comment because I need to know what you all think.Oh and the story will mostly be in Lucy's POV. Enjoy :)

_________________________________________________________________

Tom’s POV

“There goes the most beautiful girl I’ve seen Timber” I said while I watched her walk away. Her hair was dark brown, long with a slight wave through it. Her eyes were deep and full of mystery. At least she has my number now. I sighed when I heard girls creaming and running towards me.

“LOOK ITS TOM FELTON!” A girl squeaked to her friends.

“Here we go again...” I smiled and signed autographs for them while thinking about Lucy. It was going to be a long day.

Lucy’s POV

During the whole seminar I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I had to snap out of it, but it proved a challenge for me. I slowly walked back to my hotel after that. Couples were laughing and cuddling while walking down the street. I missed that. Josh never held me anymore. Pretty sure he would check out other girls, but I was always too afraid to say anything. I got back to my hotel and got changed into my pyjamas with teddies on them. I flicked on the TV while I sat on the couch. I checked my phone and there was no text from Josh. Sadness overcame me. I decide to call Tom instead. I wasn’t going to wait around for Josh. I’d been doing that out whole relationship. I searched through my bag to find his number. I sat down again and slowly typed in the numbers. The phone was ringing, my heart beating. I tapped my fingers on my knee. At this stage I didn’t think he was going to pick up.

“Hello, this is Tom speaking”

I smiled. “Hey Tom, it’s me Lucy. The girl you managed to hit in the head with a tennis ball today.” I giggled.

“I never thought you would call me back.” He sounded happy to hear from me. “How is your head by the way?”

“Never been better, although I think I lost one or two brain cells.” He laughed at my remark. “Anyway I was calling to see if you are still offering to take me to the art show you were talking about? I was planning on going before you asked. It would be nice to have some company in this big city.” My heart was racing.

“Well I would be honoured to take you! This city is quite big and lonely when you are by yourself. I feel your pain.” He laughed.

“Well that’s great. Thanks for the invitation as well Tom. You saved me from another night of pure boredom”

“My pleasure. I’ll pick you up at 7? Where is your hotel?”

“The Plaza. And at 7 sounds great. I’ll meet you in the lobby!”

“Great! And I’m staying in the same hotel by the way.” My heart jumped! “Well you have a great rest of the night Lucy.” His voice was so angelic.

“Wow, um same to you Tom, bye.”

“Bye Lucy.” I jumped around with excitement. That was until I realised that I didn’t have anything to wear. He was going to take me to the biggest art show of the year. I made a plan that the first thing I’d do in the morning would be to go dress, shoe and bag shopping. I jumped into bed excited about tomorrow.