"Bring her up", was his command to the next guard and he was gone.

The guard entered my cell and watched me warily as if not sure what I was at all.
Well he had reason too because I had no idea if I was still a normal human.

'You aren't, you drank blood'

I frowned at my own thoughts and let my hands be cuffed by the guard. He was rough but not cruel.

Wondering where he was taking me, he pushed me ahead of him keeping a hand securely on my cuffed wrists.

The dungeon looked similar to Sir Castors just this one was much larger and seemingly very crowded. It was dark, so I had to take care where I was stepping. The stone walls gave off a cold and heartless vibe; It seemed so depressing that it didn't surprise me why the prisoners were desperate for any new commotion even if it was the time for their life span to end.

The guard walked me along a narrow and dark corridor which was vaguely lighted by a few dull bulbs. At the end of the corridor my feet met a long set of stairs and the guard scoffed at my futile attempt to ascend them in my weakened state.

I leaned heavily against his grip on my hands and somehow made it to the top although I was out of breath by that time; my body was still burning.

The guard ushered me further along another not so shabby looking hall and I began to wonder once more where he was taking me when we passed a set of doors and a third hall opened up before me; this one took my breath away. 

Beautiful would have been a meek understatement, it was unexplainable. A mild warmth embraced me and a welcoming fresh and clean smell  entered my nostrils.

"Wow", I mumbled under my breath and the guard chuckled.

We kept walking passing not only one but four long halls.

We came to a part where everything started to appear even more astonishing. Beautiful marble covered the floors and in some parts the walls and I could only think of one word to describe the castle,

Vampire royalty.

And I was sure I hadn't even seen half of it.

Suddenly the hall opened into a larger space and we came to a stop in front of heavily guarded double doors.

The guard who ushered me here, knocked on the door and then opened it to reveal a rather large circular room.

There were desks placed in a circular motion around the room and at each one sat an individual.

The first person I saw was the king himself. He was seated behind a bigger and more majestic looking desk in the middle of the circle and his gaze captured mine instantly.

I lowered my gaze in uncomfort staring at my bare and dirty feet before lifting it again to see a familiar silhouette sitting at the desk to the King's left. 

My lips parted slightly in surprise as I saw that it was Sir Castor. He looked at me but his eyes were unwavering and his face clear of emotion.

I quickly glanced halfway around the room without having to turn my head and met beautiful faces but hateful and angry gazes.

An overwhelming sadness flooded me as I realized their menacing gazes were directed at me.

Instead of anger, I felt hurt and I was confused as to why their opinion should matter to me, they were after all, not human.

I decided to not look at the others and lifted my eyes to watch the king take a sip out of a crimson filled goblet.

I shuddered slightly at the thought of where he got his drink from. But my thoughts were quickly interrupted as his smooth voice traveled around the room,