Final Thoughts

When you start a new project, no matter how big or how small, you need supporters, people who are with you from start to finish, who push you to complete it, people who are waiting for you at the finish line with their arms held out. Everyone who has ever read this, is currently reading, it is going to read this in the future are those people. My supporters, who I thank from the bottom of my heart, which is much deeper than the hole Alice falls into. I hope that came out right...

Sometimes, we have to recognize those people who you can't forget.

For helping me start out as just another Zodiac Book in the middle of wattpad (which this still is) with just 100 or so reads-

TejaTumm
wiolli
PercyJackson2500
xXSkater4evahXx
seehumisawesome
cherry_blossom_3
sea--horse

Then those people who found this and never stopped reading-

-Riles-
Strawberry_Cream1928 
YourAverageGhost
RebelliousDakota

And finally, a couple of the people who came little later, but still read this And all-

soso_eats_food
CampFangirls
TheChildishLambino
Navani_Nightshade101
Anyone who's ever spammed my feed with reads, votes, and comments, 'cause there's so many of you to thank, I don't think I can say everyone, so just know I'm grateful to you!

Okay! Now that the formal part's outta the way, let's get this party started!!

So to be honest, I've never actually finished a story. I'd start it and then abandon the idea, unless it was a short story, of only, like 3 pages. Over a year or so, I actually finished a story of more than 3 pages - so this is a pretty big deal for me!

That too, I got over 20k reads?! I didn't even expect to get 1k when I started this, so... I'm still a bit shocked! 😅

So I've had some ideas lately I want to ask you about.

I've been thinking for a while about casting. I have the anime pictures on the first chapter, but maybe some actors or actresses could be added too? Tell me what you think. I have some casting ideas, but I wanna hear yours!

And please, don't ask me to cast you. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to make you the person for that, but readers need someone to look at and reference, an image in their head, you know? I'm really sorry! But please, give me actor/actress ideas for casting. They don't have to have that zodiac sign.

Okay, next, I've been writing some stuff. I've had an idea for a mystery/thriller kinda story that I might publish sooner or later, but that's just an idea I have to develop.

I recently posted a flash fiction type short story (yes, one of those 3 page stories I was talking about) on my profile, just a page or so, so if you have time AND ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, read that. It's called 30 Seconds, and it's about time and YOU are the main character!

Concerning more involving the Zodiac Academy universe, I'm pretty sure this is it. Any other ideas, I will think about and let you know about.

And that's pretty much it... going to edit this and hit that 'Completed'... tell your friends about this if you liked it and/or you think they'll like it.

Thanks a whole bunch for reading this! I'm ever grateful to you! :)

Signing off for the last time,

Shravya :)
ThatOneGirl083