What did he mean?

Adrian's

I was putting thought to what Luca said that Cathaliña has been through a lot. But what did he mean by that?

I was so deep in thought until a knocked on the door caught my attention, I said "Come in," when I looked up and saw my mate, she was playing with her fingers, then I reached out for her.

I was so glad that she accepted quickly, then I asked "Why didn't you tell me that tomorrow was your b-day?" She started writing on a sticky note saying I didn't wanna to tell anyone cause it would be troubling everyone and... We were interrupted by a knock, I looked at my love then I could tell she was sniffing the air.

Cathaliña

When we heard knocking on the door, I took a sniff of the air, I knew for sure that it was someone important but there was a familiar scent of old spice and axe cologne.

I looked at Adrian and wrote Sweety Alpha Luca is here, when he looked at me, he pecked my lips then he said "Come in," Lucas looked at me and said "Alpha, have you mentioned anything to her?" I looked at both of them, I wrote What does he mean, my love? He looked at Lucas and said "My love, Lucas was the one who called me and told me that tomorrow is your b-day," I looked at both alphas, I wrote What else did he tell you? He looked at me.

Luca's

We were all went to Adrian's pack, when I brought my sister and Cathy's parents, all I saw was most of his pack members introducing themselves even his parents, when I smelled the air, I could smell her then I asked Adrian's mother "May I see Alpha Adrian?" She nodded and took me to him.

As my family and Cathy's parents had stayed behind and meeting the rest of his pack, when we got to his office, I knocked and I can tell that Cathy sniffed the air, I could hear her smelling the air, then I heard "Come in," I went in, I looked at him and asked "Alpha have you mentioned anything to her?" She wrote something down and showed it to him.

Then she looked at him and answered "My love, Luca was the one who told me that tomorrow is your b-day," then she looked at both of us, then she started writing something down again, I was worry.

Cathalina's

I was worried what else did Luca has said to him, when I looked at Luca had this worry look then I wrote My love tell me what did Luca told you, please.

Adrian looked at me and sighed in defeat, he answered "He told me that tomorrow is your b-day and that he wanted to know if he could come and see you as well as you family," I looked at Luca and he nodded in agreement then Luca said "I also said that you have been through a lot and that we are still your pack and your family," I heard the whole truth.

I smiled and wrote Thank you for telling the truth instead of lying to me, Adrian kissed me and I gave a hug to Luca. He sighed like he was relieved or something, then I went to see my parents, I saw my mother and father. I ran to them, but then I saw that Luca sniffing the air and ran to Jessica, I smiled.

Then we heard Jessica muttered "Mate," everyone smiled and laughed, I looked at Adrian, it looked like something was bothering him but what was bothering him?