Meeting his pack

Cathaliña's POV

When we arrived at his house, it looked like a castle, then a girl came out and kissed him, it hurt me to see him kissing another girl.

The girl looked at me and said "Baby, who's this?" I wrote Hello I'm Cathaliña and who are you? She looked at me and said "I'm Selina, I'm Adrian's girlfriend," I was going to run away until a woman said "Selina, get off your alpha now!" She used so much authority.

I flinched when the woman yelled at her, then I wrote Adrian, I'm sorry I think I should go. When he looked at me and asked "Why my love?" I sighed and pointed at Selina, I looked at him and started to walk away from him.

He put his arms around my waist and said "My love, you're the only one that I cared about and make love with," I started crying then he lay his head on my neck, he was inhaling my scent, I started fidgeting then I was able to look at him and pecked his lip then I put my face in his chest.

About few minutes later, my stomach is growled in hunger, I blushed then I heard Adrian chuckled and said "Hungry," I looked up and smiled then he kissed me, he stuck his tongue in my mouth and our tongues were dancing in sync.

Adrian's POV

When we arrived at the pack house, Selina came and kissed me, I pushed her off then she said "Baby who's this?" I looked at my love, it looked like she was going to cry until she wrote Hello I'm Cathaliña, who are you? I love the way she write, it's so nice and neat and readable, then Selina said "I'm Selina, I'm Adrian's girlfriend," snapping me out of my thought, my mother said with so much authority in her voice "Selina get off of your alpha now!!"

I look Cathaliña for a bit then saw her writing something, she showed me it said Adrian, I'm sorry I think I should go. With that I looked at her and asked "Why my love?" I heard her sighed and pointed at Selina, she looked at me then started walking away.

I put my arms around her and said "My love, you're the only one that I care about and want to make love with," I heard her sniffed, she was crying, so I lay my head on her neck and inhaling her scent.

At first she started moving then she looked at me and she gave me a peck on my lips, then she snuggled into my chest.

About few minutes I heard her stomach growling, causing me to start laughing then said "Hungry," I saw her blushing, she looked up and smile... Her smile was so damn beautiful... I couldn't wait any longer, I kissed her then stick my tongue in her mouth, our tongues started dancing in sync.

Cathaliña's POV

We went inside the house, it was so big then a little girl that looked like 5 or 6 yrs-old, she said "Big brothwr, who that?" I smiled and waved then Adrian answered "Hey there, cupcake."

I looked at both of them, Adrian look so cute when he playing with his little sister. I started drawing them, when the little girl started yawning, it looked like she was sleepy. When Adrian looked at me and smiled, then the same woman came in and said "Hello, I'm Adrian's mother, Luna Kat but you can call me Kat," I bowed and smile.

Then the little girl waved at me, I smile and waved back at her.