My first week

Cathaliña's POV

It's been a week, I've met Kat, Adrian's little sister, Angel, and my best friend, Jessica. Jessica told me that Adrian's b-day is a week away, I was happy but then I felt arms wrapping my waist.

I looked at Adrian who had his arms around my waist, it looked like he was so happy to see me but then he sighed in irritation, I looked at him and wrote What's the matter my love? He looked at me then shook his head and smiled, when Jessica came running and bowed quickly and pulled me away from his grip, which made Adrian growled but then he looked at me with so much love.

About an hour or two, Jessica and I were at the mall looking for something to impress Adrian, I took out a drawing that I was still working on, when I heard someone clearing their throat, I looked up and saw Luca and Valerie standing right in front of me.

I looked at Valerie and write What are you doing here? She smiled and answered "Looking for a dress for me, how about you? What are you doing here? Is Alpha Adrian treating you right?" I let out a low laugh then wrote Same here I'm looking for a dress and yes he's treating me fine.

Luca's POV

When I smelled a familiar scent and I knew it was Cathy, I looked for her but couldn't find her until I saw someone pulling her into a store.

My wolf yelled 'Who's that? I will rip their heads off for hurting her!!'

I ignored my wolf then Valerie dragged my ass to the store where Cathy was in, we both saw her and walked over to her then the girl that was with Cathy was beautiful but I had cleared my throat, the way Cathy looked up with such surprised then Valerie started asking her questions, I missed her so much, we both heard a low laugh, I thought it came from the girl that was with Cathy but it actually came from Cathy.

I don't think I have heard Cathy laugh before, then we both said our goodbyes and left.

Cathaliña's POV

When we said our goodbyes, I was relieved that I saw Valerie, I remember when I saw Valerie, she was leaving for an academy that was in another town, Lily town, California.

She was studying to be a doctor, which she got her doctor degree and started helping the pack doctor with any injuries that happened in the pack.

When we got my dress for the surprise party that we going to throw for Adrian. But I didn't tell anyone that my b-day is tomorrow.

Jessica took me to Victoria Secret to buy some bras and lace panties for Adrian then Jessica said I should have like at least two pairs of lingerie, I blushed so much when I saw some guys looking at me buying lingeries.

We arrived to the house, Adrian was still in his office, so we started cooking lunch for everyone then Kat said "My son wants you," I looked at her and smiled, when I was in front of his door, I knocked and he said "Come in," I breathed in and went in his office.

I saw his back that to me, then he asked "Why didn't say that tomorrow is your b-day, my love?" I was shocked then he turned around and I started playing with my fingers and then I looked at him, he was holding out his hand, I took it and sat on his lap.

I wrote I didn't wanna to tell anyone cause it would be troubling everyone and... I stopped writing because of a knock that has caught our attention.

Adrian's POV

It's been a week since my mate have been here, she was getting along with others, when I saw Jessica and my mate talking, so I sneaked up on her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She looked at me and smiled, then Jessica grabbed my Cathaliña from me, I growled then she looked at me, I sighed in defeat when my beta linked Alpha I need you to come back to your office, please we need to do more work. I saw her writing what's the matter, my love? I smiled and shook head when I left I heard Jessica linked me Alpha I'ma take Cathaliña to buy some more clothes kay I linked her yea but make sure she's safe, adios and buy some pizza please.

It's been about an hour or two, I started missing Cathaliña but then I got a phone call, it was Alpha Luca, so I answered it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luca is italic
Adrian is bold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello
Hello what's happening
About what?
I called because tomorrow is Cathaliña's b-day she's turning 19
Really and you couldn't call me three days ago or something
Laughing... Sorry I was busy since my sister came home, so may we visit her tomorrow after all she's through been a lot and we are family you know.
What do you mean she's been through a lot?!
Look don't ask me ask her, just don't get pissed off alright cause you wouldn't like it. Bye.

-----End of phone call----

I was shocked that tomorrow is my mate's b-day and I didn't even know, but one thing kept me thinking was what did Luca mean that's she's been through a lot.

Damn it hurts my head, then I heard my mom saying that Jessica and Cathaliña had came home, so I asked my mom if she could send my mate over here in my office.