Chapter 26-

Chapter 26-
Ella's POV-
As Farkle took every single   one of my teddies and ran hiding under the bed I began to wonder what on earth he was doing with them. All of a sudden quite unexpectedly he pops one of them on the end of the bed. It was the kitty. "I'm lonely, really very lonely."  He says in a goofy voice pretending to be the kitty. Then he puts the panda up on the end of the bed. "I'm lonely too I'll  be your friend." He says in a more silly voice now this time pretending he's the panda bear. "Yay! I have a new friend." Said the 'kitty' gleefully while the 'panda' also cheered I thought it was adorable that Farkle was willing to be this goofy again to cheer me up. Then suddenly the pig pops up, running across the bed. "No no no! I don't want to be made Into bacon go away!!" The 'pig' screamed which made me giggle a lot. Then the panda walks over to the pig. "It's okay little pig, calm down little pig." He says reassuringly shortly joined by the kitty. "My friend Panda is right you know little pig." The kitty says kindly. "We'll look after you and keep you safe from being made into bacon!" I chuckle again at how adorable Farkle's little performance is. Soon another animal joins them. This time a small zebra appears. "I wish everyone would stop calling me a horse with stripes. I'm more than that!" The "zebra" says frustrated as I giggle again. Then the pig,kitty and panda all walk over to the frustrated zebra In turn. "It's okay zebra because I'm going to be made into bacon." The 'pig' says lightening the zebra. "Yeah don't worry because the panda and I are very lonely." Says the kitty also trying to help out the troubled zebra. "But we'll be okay together!" The zebra says as Farkle makes all the animals do their own adorable little bows, it was simply just the cutest thing I've seen. "The end," Farkle says finally getting up from underneath the bed. Just then I gag a little as he rushed to my side. I gag more as Farkle fetches the trash can putting it under my chin. Almost instantly as Farkle was finished placing the can I was rather sick in it. "Poor El baby, wait a second I'll be back." He says making his way into the bathroom and after about five minutes he returned with his wash cloth and a smile as he sat beside me lovingly. "Oh baby. I'm here. Let's wash your face up so you have a nice lengthy lay down." Farkle cleaned my face attentively then helped me lay back down comfortably  fluffing my pillows and all, I'm very lucky indeed. He had one arm around me supporting me the other fiddling around with my new stuffed animals when I'm not excepting it he takes the piggy and puts it in my face being all cutesy and sweet, it actually made me feel a little better it put a big wide smile on my face. A few heavy,loud coughs escaped my throat of which hurt dearly so I leaned into Farkle furthermore wanting to just to be comforted more than anything. He divides into the Brown bag pulled out three bags of cough drops,vapour rub and the thermometer. Firstly he puts the thermometer in my ear taking my temperature; he says it has to be done hourly. Next he holds up the cough drop bags. "Point to the flavour you want, don't say it you'll hurt your throat." He says showing me the flavours: blackberry,lemon and cherry. I point to the cherry and he puts one into my mouth stroking my hair. "You're so beautiful, do you know that Ella?" After a few minutes I turn to find Farkle braiding my hair. Man, he's too good to me.