Chapter thirteen - Long past visiting time

Alex:

Alex opened his eyes, gasping for breath as he got up, and with his hair all messy and his forehead all sweaty he gazed around the room. His cheeks were all read, and his abdomen hurt like hell because of this sudden movement. What'd just happened? His eyes were now fixed upon Nigel's. He'd popped up at the exact same time as he did, and gazed around with the same confused stare. Alex placed his hand on his abdomen, groaning softly from pain. They both laid separated, were fully dressed, and the book still laid on the spot of Alex his lap where he'd put it on as he'd explained about the painting in it. His stare changed now. Confusement was readable from his face, and he stared rather awkward at Nigel - wondering if he perhaps knew what happened.

It had all been just a dream. Nevertheless it hadn't been just a dream that haunted through Alex his head. No. Nigel had dreamed exactly the same, and woke at the exact same time on the exact same way like Alex did. They sure had done intercourses, but all through the mind while sleeping - having a connection together and apparently sharing their fantasies like that unknowingly, or whatsoever. Sadly enough Alex didn't knew that, not yet at least, so he felt incredibly embarrassed, and suddenly felt more bad then ever - realizing Nigel never said these words to him he wanted him to.

His eyes dropped down on his underpants now - though he couldn't see it because of the blankets that covered it up - and he realized how there was something different. Something wet...

He placed his hands upon his forehead now, cursing the Gods and everything around in his head by the fact he'd really imagined it himself, and managed to get his climax during his sleep. But then again, he didn't knew Nigel had overcome exactly the same.

Nigel:

He looked Alex in the eyes when he said he loved him too and smiled, - mostly because he finally seemed to have figured out what love was even about. But then something happened to - in this case litteraly - spoil the dream. Alex' eyes turned brown right in front of him and the smile fell away from Nigel's face immediatly. Just as he was about to scream and push Alex' away from him he suddenly found himself opening his eyes - though he could swear they were open already - and he found himself in quite another position. He was still on his back, but there was no Alex on top of him. Instead there was only a book, which Alex placed on his lap before.

He looked at Alex in confusal.. He saw he was confused as well, but that didn't mean anything. Not yet at least. In fact Nigel was mostly just worried that Alex had seen his dream, and felt disgusted by it or something.. And at the end.. those eyes. He shivered and got up, only vaguelly aware that the doctor was scolding at him for laying down in a patients bed.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, though he really didn't mean it. He was in fact too busy realising he actually climaxed as well, and was only gratefull it didn't show through his jeans.

"- It's already long past visiting time anyway, young man!" the doctor said, Nigel just stared at him entirely dumbfounded. "I..- I fell asleep."

Alex:

It was weird how Alex thought exactly the same right now. He didn't dared to look in Nigel his mind, afraid that he might had seen his dream, and felt embarrassed as soon as Nigel gazed at him. He had the luck no one could see he had reached his climax either, but what if he would stand up?