"I don't know about that." I say.

"Who's that guy you were with?" He looks down at me.

"I just met him, his name is Torey. Come meet him. He plays hockey too, for Michigan State. He's seems really nice. He waited with me until you guys came in, he is flying back out to Michigan." I say, pulling him along with me over to Torey.

"Torey, this is Tyler." I introduce him.

"Hi." Tyler sticks out his hand and they shake.

"Great meeting you. You're an awesome player." Torey smiles.

"Thanks. Heard you played hockey?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah, back home at Michigan State, maybe someday I'll be in the big league." They laugh.

"Maybe even with the Bruins, you never know." Tyler says, shrugging his shoulders.

"That'd be pretty awesome." Torey laughs.

"Want to meet my brother?" I ask Torey.

"Sure, why not?" He shrugs. I pull Tyler along with us.

"Tuuk." I call as I see him. He is talking with most of the team, but when he hears me, he turns around.

"Hey sis." He says, pulling me into a hug.

"I want you to meet Torey." I direct to Torey. Tuukka sticks out his hand and they exchange shakes.

"Hi, nice to meet you. This is the team, well most of them." He says. Torey starts talking with them before it is time for him to leave.

"Well it was really nice meeting you Meghan, maybe next time I come to Boston, we can hang out or something?" He asks. I feel a pair of jealous eyes behind me.

"That'd be great." I smile, ignoring it.

"Sweet, well maybe I could have your number?" He pulls out his phone.

"Sure." I grab his phone and put my number in it, giving it back so he can be on his way.

"Thanks. Bye!" He waves, walking around the corner and disappearing.

"Please tell me you aren't actually going to hang out with him?" Tyler asks, his tone is one I have never heard him use before. It isn't a tone I don't think I am going to be too fond of either.

"Why not?"

"You don't even know him."

"So? Maybe when he comes back, we can get to know each other." I shrug my shoulders.

"What, and then go for him?" He spits. My mouth drops at his words.

"Um, no." I say quickly and walk away.

What the hell has gotten into him? Is this his way of being jealous and letting me know it or something? Whatever it is, I don't like it. This is a side of him I have never seen and don't want to see too often.

"Tuukka, I'll be in the truck." I pat his shoulder and walk off, past Tyler, and out the doors.

Tyler is right, I don't know Torey, but it doesn't mean that I will go for him as soon as I get to know him. I sit in the truck before they come out.

"Hey, you cleaned out my truck, thanks!" Tuukka says, opening the backseat doors.

"Yeah, it was a pig sty in here." I start the truck.

Tyler sits in the front and Tuukka hops in the back. The ride is quiet and Tyler doesn't even look at me, doesn't even lay his hand on my thigh. When we get home, we go in the house quietly. Tyler walks right past me, and up the stairs, coming down after a few minutes.