I wasted part 100 on this...

Aka OTP 4 (last one)

Cory and Gideon: WDUELV
(I hate u so much)

Who cooks normally?
-they're both not the best chefs but Cory tends to be the better chef so if they cook she'll be the one to do it, but they tend to eat out a lot.

How often do they fight?
-They fight quite often but nowhere near the level of spiteful intentions. They just tend to bicker over silly things. Though Gideon is the one who tends to start them

Nicknames for each other?
-Gideon obviously has nicknames for her, he practically gives her a new pet name every week. Cory however only has Gideon, Gids or if she wants to tease him, Charles.

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?
-Gideon. He all about being the gentleman.

Who steals the covers at night?
-Gideon is like a squishy cuddle-able heater. Cory would probably just cuddle up to him, giving Gideon the opportunity to take them.

What would they get each other for gifts?
-Cory would totally get Gids hair products and formal clothing while Gideon would attempt to spoil her with things she doesn't need.

Who kisses first?
-Probably Gideon... He's pretty fast when it comes to relationships.

Who made the first move?
-Gideon... Again. He asked her out the day after he 'met' her.

Who tends to remember things?
-Cory (even though she's horrible at it) because Gideon would always have something on that requires planning or reminders.

Who started the relationship?
-Cory since she agreed in the first place.

Who cusses/swears more?
-Gideon. He's more prone to anger so he tends to swear more. Cory thinks it's hilarious and adorable because of his thick accent.

What would they do if the other one was hurt?
-Gideon would be snapping b*tches necks if some laid a finger on Cory. While Cory would use a more strategic way than physical violence against anyone who hurt him.

OK THATS IT IM DONE! JUST PLZ FORGET THIS EXISTS! ACTUALLY ILL DELETE IT LATER CAUSE F*CK THIS WAS AKWARD TO WRITE.