First OTP thing

Diablo and Cory: @_Kawaii_Pink_Lizzy_

Ok let's get this started

Who cooks normally?
-I like to believe Cory would cook more because of Diablos duties as the demon king.

How often do they fight?
-Maybe once or twice a week, only over stupid things that Diablo takes to seriously like, who loves who more.

Nicknames for each other?
-Diablo would have nicknames like darling, my queen, etc. But I think Cory would just call him Diablo or My King.

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?
-No one. Diablo can't leave the demon realm so Cory would have to live there, since Diablos the King he doesn't really need to pay. And if they ask him to they wouldn't survive.

What would they get each other for gifts?
-Diablo would give her a gift that would be AMAZING if she were a true demon, but she's not. It's the thought that counts. As for Cory, she'd get him a new robe or something like that.

Who kisses first?
-Diablo, he did it to transform her into a demon without hurting her, doesn't mean he didn't have other reasons though.

Who made the first move?
-Technical Diablo did since it was probably, at first, an arranged relationship.

Who tends to remember things?
-Again, Diablo since he has a perfect memory, meanwhile Cory can't even remember what happened the day before.

Who started the relationship?
-My explanation is basically the same as the 'who made the first move one.'

Who cusses/swears more?
-The Big Scary Demon Bae

What would they do if the other one was hurt?
-Diablo would turn into a horrific monster to consume their mortal soul. Cory wouldn't do anything, he can hold his own.