Chapter Two: Payback

Start from the beginning

 I then burst out laughing and said between gasps of air, "Y....YOU.......SHOULD HAVE......SEEN YOUR...........F....F.....FACE WHEN........... YOU..FELL AND........................AND....AND......R...RAN.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" He yelled back, but he was laughing too. "AND HOW THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HAVE A PULSE?!?!?!?'

"I CAN 'STOP' IT IF I WANT TO!!!!!!" I screamed.

"THAT'S SO COOL, AND WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING??!?!!?!?!?" He screamed back.

"I DON'T REALLY KNOW, CAUSE' IT'S FUN??????!?!?!!?!?!?!??!" I screamed back still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah it is...." He said calmly.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF TACOS DIDN'T YOU YELL THAT MISTER!!!!!" I screamed in his face.

"YEAH, YEAH IT IS....... THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" He replied.

"Yup." I smiled

"HaHaHa. NOW YOUR NOT YELLING" He screamed

"No, no I'm not." I said plainly, but with a evil grin on my face.

"You better get going" he said looking at the clock "you're an hour late."

"SHIT I AM?!?!?!!?" I yelled mortified.

"Yeah... Why are you so worked up about it?" He asked

"It's nothing, just some important family photo." I quickly covered.

I could tell he saw through my lie, but nodded, as I ran for the door. I jumped in my car and sped home, normally it would have taken me 10 minuets, but I got there in 2. I slowly closed the car door, making as little noise as possible. I tiptoed up to the door, and opened it a crack, checking to see if anyone was home. I didn't hear anyone, and saw the car keys gone. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to be hit with a panic attack, I don't know what's worse, my 'dad' beating the shit out of me drunk, or sober. I ran to my room, grabbing my bag and locking my door, all 3 locks. To add to that, I moved my dresser in front of it. My dad is stronger drunk. I did my homework and then got hungry, so I moved the dresser, and unlocked my door. I went downstairs, and just as I reached into the cabinet, I heard the dreaded sound of the front door.

"JULIET GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND OUT OF THAT PANTRY" He yelled.

I let out a soft whimper, but regretted it as it left my mouth.

"Scared are we?" He said menacingly into my ear, he was right behind me, and I could smell the elcohall in his breath.

He through me against the wall, and punched me in the gut. I refused to cry, putting a dam up in my eyes. I just shut out the whole world, and focused on breathing, not the pain. I was sure I would break a rib tonight. After 15 min. of beatings, I heard a thump, and slowly opened up my eyes, to see him laying on the floor passed out. I felt the need to punch him, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I couldn't even stand leaving him like how he was on the floor. I mentally cursed myself for being so nice and caring, and my gentle nature. He might beat he everyday, but he feeds me, lets me stay here, and before he became a alcoholic, he wold sing to me at nigh when I couldn't sleep, but that all changed when my mother died, of should I say killed, 10 years ago. I was six.

Flashback********************************************

"Daddy daddy!!! HELP!!!" I yelled as I was crying.

The smoke stung my lungs and hurt so bad that I was willing to give up my pet goldfish for it to stop. I crawled around on the floor a while before I saw a hand, and went to it.