The beginning.

There were no classes today. For the first time in seven years, Hermione was happy about this. Fir, she had thought long and hard of a plan to seduce the seducer. To seduce Draco Malfoy. And having him all to herself in a dorm they shared, it would be perfect.

She took her time in the bathroom, as usual, but this time, Draco did not disturb her. She came out of the bathroom in just her towel, wrapped around her, covering all her assets, yet, showing them off. She heard him gasp but she ignored him and went to her room. She had managed to do the first step without embarrassing herself, so she breathed with relief.
She them looked down to her bed at the outfit she had decided to wear. She had never worn this kind of dress before. She hadn't even bought it herself. She went shopping with Ginny, and Ginny made her buy all these kind of clothes. She planned on wearing a small black skirt which only reached till the middle of her thighs, and on top an off-shoulder figure hugging top. She decided to wear sexy black lacy lingerie underneath, because she had read somewhere that wearing sexy lingerie makes one actually feel sexy. All dressed up, she now knew that the book was correct. At the last moment, she also decided to put on black stockings.
Putting on a face of confidence, even though it was the opposite of what she felt, she walked out of her room into the common room. There be sat, in his gray trousers and a white tee. He looked so hot, just sitting there, reading a paper in his lap.
Without looking up, Draco said, "There's notice for us. Professor McGonagall sent it."
Hermione walked towards him, and Draco looked up. His jaw dropped open. Hermione loved his reaction, and went on and sat beside Draconian, very close, such that her thighs touched his, and arms touched. So close that she could feel Drco breath on her neck. Draco visibly got redder.
Oh my god. She looks so fucking hot. Why is she dressed up? She took the challenge seriously? Shit. She is one sexy looking vixen.
Woah. Did I just think that?
She would look so good in just those stockings. Oh god. Get a grip Draco. She's so close. She'll see you're blushing.
Hermione noticedas his blush turned darker, her inner goddess doing cartwheels. On the other hand, her subconscious planned her next move.
She bent over and started reading. Well, sje wasn't really reading, just just running her finger along the words, so that Draco would feel it beneath the paper. The last line was lying an inch away from his dick, and she lingered her finger there longer. She could feel his sharp intake of breath when she did that.
Hermione then saw a clear bump in that area, and she was surprised. Happily surprised.
She looked up to Draco and smiled a slow, sexy smile. She got up, and then sat on Draco's lap, her legs on either side if his hips. Her skirt rides up, until he could almost see her panties. She then bent forward and whispered, "I thought I couldn't seduce you, Draco Malfoy.",her lips touching his ears, and she poked the bump. She then got up amd went back into her room, leaving Draco blushing deep red, with his mouth open.
Mission accomplished.