"Oh, Fred you don't get one. Well, not until you sort that breath of yours out." I joked, laughter exploded from within me as he checked his breath. You know, by doing the whole breathing into his hand then sniffing it thing. Fred, bless his little ginger heart, looked at me in confusion.

"My breath doesn't smell." He said, poking his bottom lip out to form a pout that, he claims, will make any girl swoon.

"That's what you think." I grinned at him. "Come on Georgie off to breakfast!" I said, kicking him with my legs and making a clicking noise with my mouth, treating him as though he was a horse.

"I'm not a horse you know." He said laughing but walking towards the portrait hole anyway.

"I never said you were... it was implied." I said, as I grinned at the back of his head.

We were walking down the staircase, Fred a little bit behind us trying to chat up Angelina, when a fifth year Ravenclaw boy came to walk beside us smiling up at me. His dark hair spiked up to perfection with a handful of gel. His brown almond shaped eyes framed by long eyelashes any girl would kill for.

"So are you two finally going out now then?" The Ravenclaw, John West, said.

"Oh... umm no John we're not dating." I said, looking sadly down at George who didn't even seem to notice.

"Oh, my bad." John said before he scurried on ahead of us.

"You know, that's the fifth person that's asked me since we've arrived whether we are dating or not." George said, facing forwards towards the Great Hall. "Fred's been asked too you know?"

"No I didn't know. John's the first one to ask me. Very strange. We're not doing anything that we haven't done before." I said, trying to be nonchalant. "You can let me down now George." I said as we came to a stop at our table.

"What if I like having you clinging to me?" He asked cheekily.

"Well tough I need to eat." I said, trying to remove my legs that were once wrapped around him, from his waist.

"Fine if I must." He said sighing before he released me and I landed heavily on my feet scaring Trevor, Neville's toad, in the process. I watched as it hopped out of the hall, dodging the feet that threatened to tread on him.

"I'm sorry Neville, I'll help you look for him after breakfast." I said looking at the round-faced boy as he watched his toad hop away.

"No worries Ariella, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually. He normally does." He sighed before he went back to eating, dismissing the subject of his runaway toad in the process. I moved quickly to my seat between the twins and opposite Lee as they mounded food onto their plates and my own.

"Ahh, Miss Tonks... I have your schedule right here. I'm pleased to see that you've decided to continue transfiguration as well as defence against the dark arts and potions. All in all, your schedule looks like you're aiming to become an auror. Is my guess correct?" Professor McGonagall said, moving swiftly towards me in her elegant black robes, paper clutched in her withered hands. There was always something about her that made her seem regal to me.

"Yes Professor." I said smiling at her as she handed me a slip of paper.

"Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley I see that you two are not continuing with transfiguration, I'm sure you will be missed, but I have noticed that you are both taking potions. Glad to see that you got the grades last year to continue on with N.E.W.T's, and to Professor Snape's standard, last year in order to take that class." She said handing them the slips of paper before she carried on handing out the timetables.

"I didn't know you two were taking potions." I stated in shock, I was actually surprised Snape let them on the course with the amount of trouble they cause him. I wouldn't have put it past him to not let them on the course all because of a personal dislike of someone.

"Well, we couldn't leave you alone for double potions, now could we?" Fred asked sarcastically. "Which by the way we have first." He added, looking over his timetable and comparing it with mine.

"Plus we want to mess with Snape. We never did grow a swamp in his classroom..." George said as he went into a daydream about what trouble they were going to cause Snape this year. Can you say fun? Cause getting a T (Troll, the worst possible grade you could get), in potions was not my definition of the word.

"What else are you taking?" I asked as I plucked their timetables from their hands.

We all had rather similar schedules. All three of us were studying Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions and Herbology. George and I were taking Charms and Fred and I were both taking Astronomy. However where I was studying Ancient Runes and Transfiguration, the twins had Muggle Studies. All three of us were also taking the Apparition extracurricular class too.

"What made you guys want to take Muggle Studies? You hardly showed up last year." I asked as I handed their timetables back.

"Well... we have a best friend..." George started.

"Who happens to have muggle parents..." Fred continued as they both looked at me with matching grins on their faces.

"So you want me to basically do all your work for you?" I laughed.

"We knew there was more than a pretty face there." George smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, eat your breakfasts. Can't wait to get to potions."