Chapter 2: Feeling sum special

August's POV

She just pinched my cheek and left. I knew she was a player as soon as she did that. I wasn't about to let her play me. I really liked her but that didn't mean I was finna let her play me. I rubbed my face sighing and taking a deep breath. After that I met up with Richie (AKA Rich Homie Quan). We knew each other since the fourth grade. 

I walked up to him and dapped him up. "What's good" I said

"Man same old same old." He said rolling his eyes.

"I feel ya"

We started walked to class. When we got in I sat beside Richie. Chris was on my right. We were early I guess, cause no body was there. The class room started to fill up. Alexis and her friend Robin came over and sat in front of us. They were facing us because the desks are parted in six groups each. Alexis sat in front of Chris, like usual. Robin sat in front of Richie. That left a seat open in the middle of them. I was confused.

"Hey ma, why ya'll ain't sit beside each other.?'' I asked Alexis.

She smiled. "Why you worried about it?"

I shrugged, "it seems unusual" I said

She laughed. "Whatever, but we leaving that seat open for my cousin."

"She new?"

"Yeah." She nodded

"She hot?"

"Too hot for you." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. I put my ear phones in and started listening to music. It had been about 20 minutes when I noticed something. Every one looked up and Alexis got really happy. I looked behind me at the door. It was the new girl. It was Destiny. I shook my head turned back around. Alexis motioned her to come sit. She did. She was sitting right infront of me. She didn't even notice me yet. I was staring at her then she looked up and froze. I looked down. She started smiling. She shook her head.

"Ya'll know each other?" Alexis asked.

Destiny nodded. "Yeah, I know August."

Just hearing her say my name felt amazing. "Yeah..."

I started listening to my music again. I was scrolling down IG, then Destiny kicked me and at the same time Chris smacked me to get my attention. I took my earphones out.

"What?" I said looking at destiny and chris.

"We said we finna play a game."  Alexis spoke

"No" I said putting my earphone back in. I could feel Lexi staring at me. I looked up. "Ugggg Fine" 

We started play truth for truth. I wasn't really paying attention. I was staring at Destiny.

"August!" Alexis snapped me out of my daydream.

"Huh?" I said looking at her.

"I said..... Are you feeling any one at this table" She said looking at me like she knew somethin. I could feel destiny looking at me. 

"Uhhh..... Yeah, i'm feeling some one a lil bit right now." I shook my head smiling. Not looking at any one.

"Who?" Richie said loking at me.

"Don't worry bout it" I said

"Nigro.... Tell me now" He said pressuring me. Now everyone was pressuring me except for one. Destiny. I sighed. 

I looked at Destiny. "I'm feeling you a lil bit" I said pointing at her. She looked shocked. She started smiling. She winked. I knew something was bout to go down.

 Shout out to @lavernehart . This chapter was for you. Your such a loyal reader. Thanks so much ! :)