The Battle Of Hogwarts

I had a strange feeling in my stomach as we went through the secret passageway to the room of requirement. Maybe it was the fear of getting killed or worse seeing someone I love get killed. The scar on my back started to hurt even more as I winced from pain.

I followed Ginny, George and Fred out of the door and into the big room full of students and members of the Order.

I looked around and saw Harry, Hermione and Ron also in the room surrounded by students bombarding them with questions.

“Why have you bought Ginny?!” Mrs Weasley shrieked at Fred and George.

“Well we thought it might be fun” George replied quite pathetically. I did insist on keeping Ginny at home but there was just no way would she stay.

I rolled my eyes at the twins who now looked pretty ashamed of themselves.

To everyone’s surprise a certain redhead soon came walking out of the door. It was Percy; he hadn’t made contact with the Weasleys for years. I decided to walk to the other side of the room as the Weasley’s had a reuniting moment with their son.

Soon people were running off to their places that they were allocated.

Harry ran off in the search of Ravenclaw’s lost diadem which was lost while we also went to the Great Hall to help evacuate the students.

As we stood in the hall a cold whisper ran through everyone’s heads. I comforted a little girl as she screamed covering her ears trying to block out the voice.

Hand me Harry Potter and no magical blood will be spilt.

“He’s there! Why don’t we just give him?!” Pansy Parkinson shrieked.

Just two seconds later the whole of Gryffindor had their wands pointed towards her,with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff doing the same.

McGonagall looked at her disapprovingly but continued speaking.

“Well Filch could escort Slytherin and Pansy Parkinson to a safer place” she said sternly.

“Well what if we want to stay and fight” a tall boy from Ravenclaw shouted out.

A loud cheer erupted soon afterwards.

“If you are of age then you can stay if you wish” McGonagall stated

I was quite surprised to see that a large amount of students staying behind looking determined.

Soon enough people started to move to their allocated places.

I was supposed to protect the secret passageways with Neville Longbottom and a few other students while Fred was sent to the other side of Hogwarts.

“Jenny!” he shouted as I explained to the others.

I slightly smiled and ran towards him as he pulled me into his arms and planting a kiss on my forehead. “Stay Safe” he whispered before heading off in the opposite direction.

I ran back to the Neville and other students as we prepared to defend ourselves. The battle had begun.

I could hear roars and shouts coming from outside as someone from inside shouted “The protective charms have been destroyed!”.

I looked at the others and gave them an encouraging smile.

Soon walls were blasted and death eaters and spiders were all over the place. I had lost track of where people around me where but I blocked and cast spells to keep the death eaters from harming anyone.

“Sectumsempra!” a death eater shouted as it hit my shoulder. I shrieked out in agony but shot a spell back knocking them unconscious.

Something in my stomach twisted as I realised that the very scene in front of me was what I had been dreaming about for so long.