12 Grimmauld Place

This time the nightmare was different. I wasn’t in Hogwarts anymore. This time I was in some sort of forest. I walked through the trees until I tripped over something on the floor. I screamed as I saw Cedric’s body on the floor. His eyes still open and his body still. Then a dark hooded figure was behind me laughing. It pointed a wand towards me and shouted “Avada Kedavra!!!”.

I woke up covered in sweat, it was only in few minutes time that I realised I was crying. Mrs Weasley came running through the door and looked at me in concern.

“Are you okay, dear?” she asked me worriedly.

“I’m fine, just had a bad dream” I said shaking my head.

“I heard you screaming so I decided to check on you. Are you sure you don’t want to share a room with Hermione and Ginny?” she asked.

“No it’s okay...I’ll be fine” I lied. I just really didn’t want Ginny and Hermione to have to put with my random breakdowns in the middle of the night.

“Good Night then” she said kissing my forehead and putting the covers over me.

“Good Night Mrs Weasley” I said faking a smile. I watched her leave the room and I got out of the bed to sit on the window seat.

Me and the Weasleys were staying at Sirius Black’s house for the holidays as there were regular Order meetings and Sirius was hardly allowed to leave the house.

I opened my eyes and realised that it was morning. I must have fallen asleep while thinking. I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked terrible. My eyes had dark circles around them and it looked like I had got no sleep.

I went down the stairs,into the kitchen and saw that Hermione and Ginny were sitting at the table while Mrs Weasley was making breakfast.

“Morning” I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Ginny and Hermione looked up and smiled at me. “Morning” they echoed back.

“Now what would you like for breakfast?” Mr Weasley asked as I stood beside her.

“I’m not hungry yet” I said as she frowned.

“But...okay then. But you’re eating when the boys wake up. Now would you please go and wake Fred, George, Ron and Harry up?” she said as she absentmindedly washed the dishes.

“Okay” I smiled and went out of the kitchen again.  Just as I was about to go upstairs I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Sirius.

“Morning” I said trying to sound as polite as possible.

“Morning” he said as he looked at me as if he was trying to look into me. “Just like her” he said with a happy but sad expression on his face.

I was confused but I smiled and continued to walk up the stairs. Firstly I walked into Ron and Harrys’ room and woke them up. Harry woke up a bit more relaxed than Ron. But Ron flung his arms and decided to swear at me. Probably because he didn’t realise that it was me and not Hermione.

Me and Harry just shared a similar expression as I walked out of the room and into the room that the twins were sharing.

George was already in the bathroom but Fred was peacefully sleeping on the bed. I started to walk towards him until my foot was caught on George’s bed. I gasped and fell onto Fred’s bed making him to suddenly wake up.

He was about to shout but he shut up as soon as he realised that it was only me.

“Err..Sorry I kinda tripped” I said explaining my clumsiness.

“It’s okay” he said smiling as I struggled to get up.

I heard someone cough and I got up and saw George stand in the bathroom door grinning.

“I tripped” I explained as I quickly got up. This was all too awkward especially when it had only been a month since Cedric’s incident.

“I know” he said as the smile quickly faded from his face. He realised that it was not the right time to joke.

Later that night all of us kids were discussing how glad we were that Harry wasn’t excluded from Hogwarts. After all he was only saving his life. Members of the Order started to arrive and soon enough us kids were sent upstairs.

Fred and George did some arguing but who could win before Mrs Weasley.

“So what do we do now?” I asked as I watched everyone with the same bored expressions as me.

“We use our new brand – “said Fred

“- Extendable Ears” George finished off proudly.

“Extendable Ears?” Harry asked. I was just as confused. But Ron, Hermione and Ginny seemed to know what they were on about.

“They’re not going to work...mum has charmed the kitchen door” Ginny said as a matter of factly.

“Well at least we can try” Fred said as he slid down a side of the extendable ear. The ear hung loosely at the end of the stairs. We all heard voices taking over each other until one voice spoke.

“The girl is cursed! She is now of age which means that her powers will have started to mature....She is a danger to all of us...I suggest that she should be sent somewhere safe” .I recognised the voice immediately; it was Snape.

“That is my daughter that you are talking about!” shouted Sirius.

We all shared a confused and shocked expression. Sirius had a daughter?!

“And what about Harry?” said the voice of Mr Weasley.

But just then we couldn’t hear anything. We looked down and saw that Crookshanks was chewing on the ear.

“Leave it! Bad Crookshanks!” said Hermione in half whisper and shouts.

But it was too late Crookshanks had bit of the ear and now ran away chewing on it.

“I hate your cat” Ron said annoyed.

“Sirius has a daughter?!” Harry said a bit too loudly.

We were going to be leaving for Hogwarts today but if I could I would just go and hide somewhere. I loved Hogwarts but now it was the last place I wanted to be.

“Ready?” Hermione asked as he stood in the doorway with crookshanks next to her.

“Nearly” I said as she walked in to help me shut my trunk.

She waved her wand and the trunk shut straight away.

“Thanks” I smiled at her and we both walked downstairs to wait for the others.

Mrs Weasley stood in the doorway with her coat on but she put her finger on her lips so that Sirius’s mother in her portrait wouldn’t start raving again.

Just then Fred and George apparated next to her causing her to jump up and scream.

“Just because you two are allowed to do magic now doesn’t mean you have to stick out your wands for everything” she shouted which caused Sirius’s mother to start screaming as well.

“Mudbloods,Bllod traitors in my house....”she ranted.

When everyone got downstairs Sirius appeared in his shaggy black dog form. Mrs Weasley shook her head and disagreed but after a few minutes of arguing she agreed.

I just hoped that this year at Hogwarts would be as normal as possible.