"Jess I need you or Nick to go to Vic's right now to check on her. I'm really scared I don't know what she's going to do please..please." I beg.

I don't even care that I just asked for Nick to go, I need to make sure she's okay.

"O-okay. I'll call you later." She replies before hanging up.

I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands.

"Luke what happened?" Calum asks.

"S-she's so vulnerable right now.. Guys I can't leave her like this. I have to go back home." I quietly speak.

"Luke we have work to do here..." Ashton says.

"What's going on here?" Michael asks as he walks in.

"Luke's wants to go back home for Vic." Calum answers.

"I have to." I say.

"Let him go, he can do his recording there. Vic needs him." Michael dismisses it by walking out of the room.

I look at Ashton and Calum and they both nod.

I'm going back home, and I get go see Vic.

I get up and begin to pack everything.

My phone rings halfway through and I pick up immediately.

"Hello?" I answer.

"She's okay, kinda." Jess says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"When I got here nobody answered the door but it was thankfully unlocked. I found her sobbing on her bathroom floor. She's okay though, so don't worry about her." She tells me.

I try to hold back my tears, "Well I'm coming home, please don't tell anybody though?"

"You are? Thank god. She needs you here." She quietly says.

"I'm gonna go I want to get to the airport as soon as possible. Thank you though for going to check on her." I say.

"I'm glad you called to tell me to check on her. See you soon Luke." She says before ending the call.

I sigh before grabbing my stuff and heading downstairs where the guys are.

"Ready to go? I'm driving you to the airport." Ashton says.

I nod, "I think so. Let's go."

"Bye guys." I say to Michael and Calum.

"See ya Luke." Michael replies.

"Luke don't leave me!" Calum comes over to me wrapping his arms around me.

I chuckle, "Get off me. I'll see you in like two weeks."

"Okay have a fun flight." He says shoving me out the door.

Ashton joins me outside, giggling of course.

"Okay come on we have to go." I say.

We get in the car and head to the airport.

This flight is going to feel like forever.

 -

Finally, I'm off the plane and on my way home to drop off my stuff then I'm going straight to Vic's.

When I finally get home my mother answers the door and is confused on why I'm already back but she ends up crying anyways.

"Okay mum you need to stop crying. I have something really important to deal with." I tell her.

I don't want to be rude to my own mother but I came home to come see Vic.

"Alright, fine." She smiles, "I do understand." 

I walk down the street to Vic's house. It's so weird being home.

I get there and knock on the door.

James answers the door, he looks exhausted. Their whole family just seems completely drained.

"She's in her room." He softly speaks.

"Thanks. And I'm so sorry about what happened.." I say.

He weakly smiles and I head upstairs.

I knock on her door and wait for her to answer.

She opens the door but doesn't even look up.

"Surprise?" I say grabbing her attention.

Her head snaps up and her eyes widen.

"L-Luke?" She questions.

She seems so confused.

I pull her into a tight hug.

"Yea baby, I'm here." I softly say.

"W-what are you doing here?" She cries.

"I came back for you." I tell her.

"I love you. Don't ever leave me." She continues crying.

"I won't baby, I won't. I love you don't forget that okay?" I say.

She continues to sob and it's heartbreaking.

"Everything is going to be okay I promise. Shh.." I whisper.

I pick her up and carry her over to her bed. I sit down and pull her on my lap.

"It's not going to be okay. I can't do it Luke. I don't want to. Why did you tell Jess to come check on me?" She keeps crying.

Once she says that, that's when I break down.

"I called her because I care about you. I love you so, so much. What would happen if I lost you? I know how strong you are and I know you can make it through. You have to believe in yourself baby. Don't ever give up." I tell her, trying to control my crying.

"I.. I-" She tries to to speak but can't manage too through her sobs.

I hold her close to me, tightly. I place a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you. That phone call was terrible Vic. Please don't ever scare me like that again." I cry.

"I love you Luke." She quietly says through her sobbing.

"Shh babe don't cry. It's okay I'm going to help you through this." I say, calming my tears.

She eventually falls asleep in my arms. Crying nonstop must be exhausting.

I watch her as she peacefully sleeps. When she's sleeping must be the only time where she isn't hurting.

There's a knock at the door and I look up to see James. 

"Do you think I could talk to you for a second?" He asks. 

I nod, and lay Vic down before going to see James in the hallway. 

"I wanted to say thanks for leaving your work behind to come help Vic. It really means a lot to us that you would do this for her." He says. 

"I would do anything to help her." I tell him. 

"I know you would, you're a good kid Luke. Oh and thank you for also calling Jess to come check on her, we didn't know how hard she was taking this." He adds.

"I'm going to do everything I can for her." I reply.

"Do you think you can do something for me?" He questions.

"Of course." I answer.

"Don't leave her alone. She need somebody and you're the only one she will let be around her for more than twenty minutes. Just don't leave her, please." He begs.

I sigh, "I was never planning on leaving her."

--------------------------------------------

oh my gosh

I hope it was okayy

Vote and Comment?