"So Tennyson...Who's the powerful one now!?"

Meanwhile, back on the top floor of the Radiowave building. Touma was attempting to free Mikoto from the chains. He had already ripped off the electrodes that connected her to the machine off her head and was busy trying to loosen the chains with his left hand, while holding Mikoto with his right.

"Hurry!" Mikoto shouted urgently. "We need to help Ben!"

Touma shook his head. "This is his fight now, none of us are even a match for Ultimate Humungousaur. Right now, Ben's the only one who even stands a chance against Albedo. If any of us try to interfere right now, we'll only get in his way.

"That's not what I meant!! I just need him to know we're here with him!!"

"Huh?"

Before Mikoto could elaborate, the chains dissipated into thin air. Touma looked and realized that he had lightly brushed the chain with his right hand.

Of course, Touma thought to himself. The chain must have been magic.

Suddenly he heard a sound that made chills go up his spine, the sound of a plasma gun being primed.

"Touma move!!!" Mikoto shouted.

Touma clung to Mikoto and leapt to the right just as a plasma beam hit the area where he had been moments before.

"Seriously!!" Touma shouted. "What's with aliens and plasma weapons!?"

Touma whirled around to see EightEight there, her weapon pointed at Touma.

"Let me down Touma!!" Mikoto said. "You're no match for her! She can actually hold her own in a fist fight, this isn't like Accelerator."

"You know what the most annoying thing about this is?" Touma said. "That you're absolutely right."

Touma put Mikoto into a piggy back riding position.

"What are you doing!?" Mikoto exclaimed.

"You're injured, but I'm not." Touma said. "Which means you zap her and I help you move, understand biribiri?!"

Mikoto blushed. "How many times have I told you not to call me that!?"

"I lost count." Said Touma grinning. "Now let's take down an alien!"

Touma ran at EightEight while Mikoto gathered up energy and shot several lightning spears at the mercenary. EightEight, not being fast enough to dodge electrical attacks, was knocked back several meters. However, EightEight got back up as fast as she had fallen and began firing her weapon again. It was like a cycle, EightEight would fire her weapon, Touma would dodge with the skill of a great athlete, and Mikoto would hit EightEight with lightning. And EightEight would get right back up to start the violent cycle all over again.

"I don't know how long we can keep this up...." Touma said panting. "She's pretty tough that's for sure."

Mikoto suddenly remembered a crucial bit of information from her battle with SevenSeven back in London. "Touma!! Try and get me a clear shot of her back!"

Touma nodded. "Hey!!! What the heck is that!?" Touma shouted pointing behind EightEight.

Like an idiot (EightEight wasn't familiar with Earth pranks), EightEight looked over her shoulder. Touma sprinted as fast as he could until he came to a point were Mikoto saw her target: a round purple jet pack. Mikoto shot a lightning spear right into one of the jet pack's circular vents.

The jet pack exploded and immediately started up on its own. A screaming EightEight was sent flying through the roof and all the way into what Mikoto hoped was the Ozone Layer.

"Not bad." Touma said as he watched EightEight get smaller and smaller in the sky.

"Now let's go find Ben." Mikoto said. "And no arguing, or I'll zap you right here!"

Back on the streets, things weren't going well for Ben. Humungousaur was no match for Ultimate Humungousaur. Every time Humungousaur tried to get in close for a punch, Ultimate Humungousaur would knock him back with a powerful blow.

"What did you see in that girl?!" Ultimate Humungousaur shouted as he punched Humungousaur once more.

"Weren't you tired of fighting!?" Ultimate Humungousaur punched Humungousaur into the ground.

"Weren't you tired!?" Another punch.

"Of always-!" Punch.

"Having-!" Punch.

"To play-!" Punch.

"The Hero!!" Ultimate Humungousaur let out a final punch and a shockwave spread from where Humungousaur lay on the ground causing all the windows of the buildings in the vicinity to shatter.

"All this could have been avoided if you had just decided to hand over the girl. Did you even think about my offer that day human? Or did you naively decide that you could beat me and save her?" Ultimate Humungousaur turned his back on Humungousaur and made to walk back to the Radiowave tower.

"I will be back to kill you later. I have a more pressing matter to attend to."

Inside the body of Humungousaur, the consciousness of Ben Tennyson slowly blurred and refocused, then it blurred again.

I failed, Ben thought, I failed again. I couldn't protect them. I couldn't protect her. Maybe I should have just remained alone. Maybe-

Humungousaur opened his eyes just a smidgen.

Who are those two people watching me? I can't quite see........

Humungousaur's eyes focused. In the distance, standing on what remained of a sidewalk, were Mikoto and Touma. Mikoto had a look in her eyes that screamed out a message as clear as day: Don't, under any circumstances, decide that its okay to give up. Get up and move forward!

Ben felt a new strength surge through Humungousaur's muscles.

I am not going to lose here!! Ben screamed in his head.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Humungousaur got up. Then with every last bit of his strength, Humungousaur charged Ultimate Humungousaur from behind.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" Humungousaur roared as he smashed his Ultimate version into the asphalt, creating a crater bigger then any of the others that already littered the area.

Ultimate Humungousaur got up from the asphalt spitting rocks from his mouth.

"How did you-? You shouldn't be able to move!!!"

Ultimate Humungousaur remorphed his hands into missile launchers and prepared to fire. But then something unusual happened. Ultimate Humungousaur doubled over and held his armored stomach. The Omnitrix symbol on his chest began sparking uncontrollably.

"What's......going......on?!" Ultimate Humungousaur gasped.

"Do you really want to know?" Leivinia Birdway was walking down the street towards the two dinosaur men, her wand twirling in her hand.

"It's all rather simple really. That upgrade, the Ultimatrix, was originally designed for the one true Omnitrix." Birdway explained. "That copy of yours, did not have the proper parameters to support the Ultimatrix application. So when it sensed the true Omnitrix nearby, it began to pull itself towards it. My apologies Albedo, but it seems that your power was only borrowed from Mr Tennyson all this time."

True to Birdway's words, a green cube phased out of Ultimate Humungousaur's Omnitrix badge. Imediately, a red light flashed, and Ultimate Humungousaur reverted back to Anti-Humungousaur. The green cube moved over to Humungousaur and phased into the Omnitrix on his chest. And where Humungousaur stood before, the new Ben version of Ultimate Humungousaur stood, his skin was a slightly lighter green and his eyes were blazing the color of emerald. Ben looked at his new form.

"Now this I could get used to." Ben/Ultimate Humungousaur raised his fist.

The punch that followed hit so hard with Ben's convictions, that it was said you could feel the following shockwave all the way in Tokyo.