Model Behavior

Here's a little background to this one shot. This night go into a long ass one or two shot. Anyways, Lucas is a social outcast that gets bullied. Riley is a model, just as famous and successful as Kendall or GiGi. They knew each other and we're going out before she became famous. Maya and Farkle, are not friends with either Lucas or Riley. AND I ALSO WANT TO POINT IUT THAT I AM TEALLY AGAINST BULLYING AND USING  RACIAL AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS. But it's 2016 and this is what people call each other.

After news that New York City resident Riley Matthews would return to Abigail Adams, the school was on hiatus. Teachers wanted the best school experience for Mrs. Matthews, the guys wanted to impress her whether it be with good looks or the fact that they were on a sports team. Girls wanted her to be there best friend, Maya and Missy, the queens of high school, hoped to make her apart of there clique, completely ignoring the fact that they bullied her until she left to become a model. Lucas was at his locker when he got shoved into it, which seemed like 20th time they did that, and it was only 7:30. Word spread that she would be arriving soon and Lucas was shaking from nerves and excitement. The both of them changed a lot since they last saw each other. Riley got more beautiful, Lucas began to wear contacts, put on some muscle, and his braces were finally gone. As people began walking towards the enter ante of the school to wait for Riley, he heard some degrading words about his Riley. Like how'd they do them all night, or that she would not be able to resist this. Those words make Lucas's skin crawl. His hand held a tighter grip on the bouquet of roses in his hand as he reached for them in his locker. Roses, her favorite flower. Even after 4 of being a couple her favorite flower hasn't changed. "Friar!" a voice called from behind him. Lucas turned and saw Charlie Gardner, Farkle Minkus, and Zay Babinuex, starts of the football team. "What's with the flowers?" Charlie huffed.

"There're for Riley," he answered calmly.

"Like she's going to take flowers from you," Zay jokes as Charlie and Farkle laugh along with him.

"Come on, I heard Riley's gonna be here any minute, and I rather not waste my time talking to f*g over here," they walk towards the entrance leaving a fuming Lucas at his locker, but their words weren't going to stop him from being overjoyed that his love was back. As he closes his locker, a roar of screams and hollers came from outside the school.

Riley stepped out of her dads car as he pulled away to park it. She adjusted the backpack on her shoulder and moved her hair out of her face. She could hear faint screams and hollers from guys, she broke here eye contact with the crowd and was greeted with students and teachers. Her eyes widened in surprise as she scanned the large crowd, trying to find a certain dirty blonde. As she searched, a boy with long brown hair and icy blue eyes stood in front of her. "Hey baby," she slightly flinched at the name, he wraps an arm around her slim waist. "Name's Charlie." She removes his hand from her waist and walks away, leaving a dumbfounded Charlie in the parking lot. Riley does her best to ignore the catcalling students and those jumping out at her and keeps her focus in front of her, until someone grabs her arm.

"Oh my god, Riley!" a girly voice shrieks. She turns her head to meet with the girls that bullied her for years. "It's been so long," Missy casually says.

"I know, it's been forever," Maya wraps an arm around Riley with a bright smile. "And know, we can all be best friends." Riley flashes a fake smile and pulls Maya's arm of her shoulder and walks away. Riley pushes the school doors open and is followed by the remaining people outside. Guys try to make a move, but fail miserably. Girls try to become her best friends, but she only took a selfie with one person, Isadora Smackle, Riley's acquaintance who along with Riley, was bullied by Missy and Maya.

"It's nice to see you again, Smackle," Riley quips as she hands the phone back to her.

"You remember me?" she aka astonished.

"Yep," Riley's lips press together and whispers in her ear, "you're the girl that  stopped me from committing suicide freshman year." Riley leans back and stares into Isadora's eyes, which began to tear up. It all came back to Smackle. The girl in the corner of the bathroom with the knife in her hands. She grabbed the knife and threw it in the trash and comforted Riley. Riley quickly took her into a hug and she whispered thank yous into her ear. "Thank you for keeping me alive," she whispered before proceeding down the hall. Smackle stayed behind with a sad, yet happy smile on her face.

The crowd continued to follow Riley as she turned the corner to see a blonde boy looking down to the floor. Riley came to a halt, the crowd stopping with her. An arm wrapped around her waist again as she stared at the boy in front of her. "Pathetic, I know," Farkle says as he stares at Lucas. Lucas broke contact with the ground and found himself staring into a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"He's a dumbass," Zay came up next to her, "he got you some stupid roses. Sad isn't it?" Riley felt her heart beat quicken and butterflies in her stomach. Roses. He still remembers. Lucas started at her as the crowd pathetically looked at him, and began snickering and laughing. Lucas felt his heart begin to break; Riley slide off her backpack off and removed the arm off of her. A bright smile shined on her face, and Lucas begins to block out the laughter as he stands up straighter.

"Lucas!" she runs to him, jumping into his arms as he moves in circles. The laughter suddenly dies as the crowd watches the scene in front of them. Lucas smiles as he holds the giggling Riley in his arms. As she pulls away, she cups his cheeks and pulls him back in for a passionate kiss, a surprising the crowd, causing them to leave. A passionate kiss they haven't had in months. Their lips move together in sync as they hold each other close. As their kiss breaks, they rest their foreheads against each other's.

"Hey baby girl," he said huskily. Riley's eyes noticeably darkened and a smile grew on her face. She missed being called that, that's why it felt weird when some else said it to her. Her eyes... well... they always did that when he called her baby girl.

"I missed you," she attached her lips to his neck and started sucking. He let out a groan, making Riley smile.

"I missed you, too princess," she pulls away from his neck and kisses his lips again before being set of the ground. He held the bouquet in front of her face, her eye light up as she grabs them from his hands.

"Lucas," she gasps. "They're beautiful." She pecks his lips and smells the roses. "I love you."

"I love you, too." As she was about to kiss him again, her dad walks past.

"Daddy! Can you hold onto these flowers Lucas got me?" she begs with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, pumpkin," he walks off with the flowers, Riley watching him the whole way. As soon as he turns the corner, Riley grabs Lucas's shirt and pushes him a gain at the locker. His emerald eyes bug out of his head, Riley leans and passionately kisses him and pulls away with a smirk on her face, only for her to be tugged back into his arms.

He holds her small frame against his sculpted body. "I see you've been working out," she smiles as she feels the distance muscles under his shirt.

"All for you baby girl," he says huskily in her ear, she bites her bottom lip. "How was Paris?"

A smile grows on her face, "Beautiful," but than fades to a pout, "I wish you were with me."

"Why's that?" He kisses her cheek and slowly works down to her jaw, then her neck placing delicate kisses.

"It's the city of love and I didn't have my love there with me," he sucks on her neck on that one special word before placing gentle kisses again. "And I can't speak French, and you speak it fluently." Lucas moves her hair off her shoulder to get a better range. Riley bites her lip as her head tilts back surrendering herself. "Lucas," she breathes out. The bell finally rings, informing the students to head to their classes.

Lucas unwillingly pulls away from her neck and wraps an arm around her waist. "Come on baby, let's get to class."

So this is shit but I wanted to update. I literally pulled this out of my ass and I have another idea in my head but I only have the beginning. Guys I need suggestions for the love of God or else I can't write anything. You tell me to update but you don't give me a storyline. Leave storylines in the comments.

3

2

1

COMMENT!!!