McDonalds and Chill

Warning: Smut and Fluff

It was Friday night, and all games were cancelled due to the rain. Riley was I her room jamming out to the loud music that she didn't hear the knock on her bay window.

It's cool but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say...

She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntanned
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand

Help me
Help me
I'm no good at goodbyes

She met a shark underwater
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I've ever bought her

Help me
Help me
I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died

Still unknown to the sounds going on around her other than the music, Riley didn't hear the window open. Lucas climbed through and sat at the bay window with an amused expression on his face as he saw his girlfriend since freshman year dance to a song from the 2010s. A smile grew on his face as he watched her in amusement. God, does he love her. He does and he was proud enough to scream it from the rooftops. True story.

Riley fell to the floor and whipped her hair around and fell back so that her back hit the floor. There was a hairbrush in her hand that she held as a microphone. As the song ended, there was booming clap that came from behind her, startling her and making Riley rise of the floor quickly. Lucas had a big smirk on his face as he clapped at Riley's performance, Riley's face turned a slight shade of pink before. "What are you doing here?" she said shyly, trying to hide her blushes cheeks.

"I need an excuse to see my girlfriend?" he questions, Riley's heart fluttering at the word 'girlfriend'. Even after being together for 4 years, her stomach would fill with butterflies. He stood for the bay window and carried Riley over to her bed. "Hi princess."

"Hi." His lips ached for hers, that as soon as they lit the bed, his lips connected with hers. His rough hands brushed along her thighs before makings it's way under her shirt, caressing her back. Lucas's tongue swipes on the bottom of her lip, which she parts and accepts entrance. A moan slips as their lips disconnect when Lucas works his way down to her neck. "Lucas," it came out as a breathy moan.

The couple rarely got time for themselves due to their loving family and friends being in the way. So it was a perfect opportunity for them to be together with no disturbances.

Lucas moved his lower body along Riley's hips, her eye become hooded as she arches her back. She lets out a whimpering moan before griping one hand in his hair and the other on his back. Riley's eyes fluttered closed and her back arching again as he moved against her again. He retreats from her neck and stares into her lust-filled gaze. "Tell me what you want, baby," he whispers huskily into her ear.

"You," she moans as he moves against her. "And McDonalds," she adds breathily. Lucas stops and stares at his girlfriend with an amusing look. Riley blinks multiple times, her black eyes slowly turning back to brown. "What?" she questions at Lucas's dumbfounded look.

Lucas lets out a chuckle before giving his girlfriend a loving look. "You said you wanted me," he pauses. "Then added in you wanted McDonalds." Riley's eyes grow wide as her face turns a slight pink. "What do you want?" he asks in a nice tone.

"Sex McDonalds," she answers with a smile on her face. They both laugh at her answer and Lucas tugs her towards his chest.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" he questions stroking the exposed skin on her back.

"Yep, a few times a day," she quips with a smirk. "But if we are actually doing this, I wanna know the order. See then food? Or food then sex?"

"Let's just get it to go and see what happens."

__________________________
________

Around an hour later, the two re-enter the Matthews residence with a McDonalds bag and soda in eat hand. "I hope they gave me extra bar aqua sauce," Riley plops herself onto the clinch and starts digging into her food.

"So I think it's best to say food than sex?" Lucas smirks as her watches his girlfriend place a handful of fries into her mouth. Riley nods her head as she takes a sip of her soda. Lucas leans in and grabs the remote off the table.

"Yay, Cuddle Bunnies!" Riley cheers like a little girl and cuddles up with Lucas on the couch. Lucas kisses the top of Riley's head before taking a bit me into his burger and his eyes lock on the screen.

By the time Riley finished eating, she laid back in the coins with her legs draping over Lucas's. He rubbed his rough hand on her gentle skin as Riley hummed in delight. "Princess," she hums in reply. "I'm still hungry," he whines.

Riley eyes shut as she nestles into the couch, "well, we have more food in the fridge and cabinets. Help yourself." She hears rustles and Lucas's gentle touch grazing across her skin, but was too lazy to do anything about it due to her food coma. Just as she was about to does off, she gasps at the sudden action caused by Lucas. Her legs wrap around his neck and her fingers lace through his dirty blonde hair. "Lucas," she arches her back as Lucas digs into her. His tongue doing wonders, causing Riley's insides to twist and tighten. He repeatedly sucks and nibbles as Riley whimpers out his name, making him only want her more. Lucas opens his eyes to meet with a pair of hooded brown ones, Riley's chest breathing heavily as Lucas pleasures her. After a few minutes, "I'm gonna cum," Riley whines out before releasing on Lucas's tongue. Lucas climbs back up, face to face with Riley and gives her a gentle kiss, enough to taste herself.

"You taste so good, baby." He picks Riley up and carries her to her bedroom. On the way, Lucas's shirt manages to fly off, revealing his God-like abs. Lucas falls back onto the bed with Riley on top, she kisses down his sculpted figure before Lucas pulls her up and flips them back over. Lucas slides Riley's shirt over her head and throws it god knows where. Riley's shaky hands reach down towards Lucas's pants and unzip them. Lucas shimmies out of his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. Staring into each other's eyes, Lucas slides out of his boxers, he leans over and reaches for a condom in the side table drawer. Riley leans up as kisses his neck as Lucas slips the condom on his member. Lucas gently lays Riley back down as his hands gentle run across her back, swiftly removing her bra. Riley's eyes flutter closed at his gentle touch. A breathless moan slips from Riley's lips as the tip slips in before quickly being pulled out. Lucas repeats this action a few times.

"Look at me." Riley slowly opens her eyes. Meeting a pair of beautiful green eyes.

"OH MY G- Lucas!" she cries out as her nails dig into his back.

"I love you," he moans.

"I love you, too." She cries out before connecting her lips with his.

__________________________
                        ________

Riley's finger brush along the bare skin of Lucas's chest as his fingers brush her long hair. She places a gentle kiss on his stomach before humming a tune. Lucas listens as he tries to decipher the song. "Riles."

She stops humming and looks up at him. "Lucas."

"What song are you humming?" he questions delicately massaging her head.

Riley hums in delight. "Moonlight." She whispers before slowly dozing off.  He recognizes the song title. She would serenade that song to him 24/7. Lucas kisses the top of her head.

"Goodnight my moonlight."