Royal Secrets (BoyxBoy)

Start from the beginning

As I looked up into his deep green eyes I wanted to push him back a few steps so I could breathe. No one, let alone men normally got this close to me but I didn't dare push him back.

"Forgive me Prince Bannon. I am at a loss for words." I said softly. My voice was weak and faint. He chuckled, his laugh warm, open and very unsettling.

"You have grown up into a very lovely young man...have you been happy here?" He offered. I blinked at him, uncertain.

"Yes, given my drawn lot in life I consider myself very fortunate. Thank you, sire." I was almost whispering. It had been a while since I'd faced such a poignant reminder of my position in life.

"You have very pretty blue eyes. Those piercing blue eyes and the fact you had red hair like me was what caught my attention that day, when we were children. That and the wailing." He commented as he turned my face in his hand to inspect me closer.

"Our hair is not the same color at all now." I could hear the tremble in my voice. My hair had remained a bright shocking red unlike his own darker locks, it was also fine and rather straight. It had been as long as his but I'd cut it recently, it fell to brush my collarbones slightly.

His thumb brushed along my bottom lip very lightly and I fought to not back up a step. His smile was trying for reassuring but to me was just disconcerting. A chill shuddered its way down my back. I was beginning to think I was exactly right about what he wanted me for and the idea was a little terrifying.

"Have my guards done their job in keeping you chaste?" He asked. I felt the blush creep into my face. I didn't feel like a man with his gaze on me this way, his words so direct. Touching my face so reverently.

"Yes sire, I have never known a woman...or man. Several guards and two slave girls have tried over the past few years, all have been executed before they could succeed. Your orders I assume?" I answered, I felt light headed and sick.

He chuckled, a dark almost alarming sound. His hand rustled softly in the hair at the back of my neck. "All the slaves and guards knew full well the punishment if they touched you. They ignored the danger and tried anyway. They met the fate they were warned they would." He shrugged it away.

"Why do you want me to stay so pure?" I asked, being slightly bolder. He smirked.

"Because I would have you be so." He walked around me in a slow circle, assessing me with steady eyes. Dark emerald gaze sizing me up.

He finally settled his eyes back on my face and smiled once more. "I must go Aysha. Please enjoy dinner and meet the other pretty boys and girls in my stable. We will talk again soon enough." He said ominously and then he left me alone again.

I sagged onto the bench at the end of the bed once more, shaking a little harder now...His stable! Those words made a cold heavy feeling leak into my belly, not throwing up on his floor became a struggle. Taking slow, deep breaths in through my nose and out through my mouth I forced myself to calm as much as possible. So I was to be nothing more than a harem boy. Why then had he never touched me though?

The same guard who had brought me in opened the door. "Follow me boy, the others are sitting down for supper." He ordered. I stood shivering and followed him through a series of long richly decorated hallways until the sound of laugher and conversation became clear.

The guard gave me a serious look as he paused with his hand on the door. "They are spoiled, don't let them influence you. Start acting like them and your privileged life could come to a swift halt." He warned me.

When he pushed opened the door all conversation ended abruptly. All eyes were on me. Two young men with long, curly dark hair and feminine faces sat to one side of a large table. One was bare from the waist up, wearing a collar like you put on a hunting dog. He had his chair turned so his bare feet were in the lap of the other man who appeared a few years older than him. The center of the table displayed a roasted piglet and dishes of other accompaniments. To the side of that were desserts piled with fruit and cream. Past the sweets and at least three open bottles of wine sat three very pretty girls. They looked to range from my age to twenty or so. One blond with big glassy blue eyes, one a raven haired little thing with a devious smile and the third was a sandy haired waif with doe eyes. Two were smartly dressed in lovely full dresses, their hair up in curls. The blond was partially undressed. She wore only her corset, underskirts and stockings. Her large breasts were nearly falling out the top.