Chapter II

We headed back to the camp ground and we were all a little beat. I know what you're thinking. Two gods, and twenty four hunters shaken up by six hellhounds, but Artemis has this crazy idea that if you don't use your powers or godly energy, it makes it more fun.

So all we used were our weapons. I have to say, it did get my adrenaline pumping. We came back to the camp to see all the tents put up. I noticed there were a few for the hunters to share and two in the middle bigger than the rest. One was silver and shone in the moonlight and the other was sea green with blue around the edges.

I realized that the tents were for Artemis and me. I walked into mine as the hunters made their way into theirs. I saw Artemis walk into hers as I closed the flap. I looked around and the tent was bigger on the inside than the out. It was amazing! There was a couch with a TV and play station, a King size bed in the corner, a fridge in the huge kitchen, it was unbelievable.

I got you didn't I, you think a tent can hold all that don't be ridiculous. I mean really we may have evil ten feet Titians that cause destruction and tried to take over the world, but you think this is possible, ha. Don't kid yourself. Although there was a small table and chair in there near the bed for studying, I guess.

Studying reminded me of Annabeth and I did NOT want to go down that road. I wasn't sad anymore. I was angry at her. She led me on for years then has the guts to end it when I thought we could be together forever! An evil grin crept onto my face. I had an idea (yes i have ideas) on how to get the anger out.

Gods can be at more than one place at a time. So, I focused for a bit of myself, maybe a third to show up at camp. I felt something lift up out of me and I could see where I was now and camp. I had two places in my vision. I'M GOING TO THROW UP!

After I puked, when I say plunked I mean projectile vomiting all over the place. I made my other self walk through camp and stand in front of the Athena cabin. It was past curfew and they were all in their cabins to sleep. I went inside the cabin and saw them all sleeping (#NotCreepy). PERFECT! I crept to Annabeth's bed and decided to send her a little message through a dream. I placed my hand on her forehead and felt myself enter her mind. I was standing in front of her as she looked around confused.

"Percy?"

"LORD Perseus," I spat. I kept a stern face and had my arms crossed.

"P-, Lord... Perseus, what are you doing here?"

"You shouldn't have gotten a god on your bad side, especially the god of heroes, which is what you are. I am your king and you, are a mere peasant that has angered me." An sinister grin crept onto my face and she paled.

"Percy... I didn't mean to..."

"Didn't mean to WHAT? Break my heart after you lead me on for F**KING YEARS!" I was really angry now. I popped out of her dreams, but not before I left a little surprise in her bed. I smiled evilly.

I exited the cabin and heard a scream. I hope she likes sleeping with a spiders. I focused my entire essence back to one at my tent. I was smiling. This made me feel better, not so dess

"Messing with her I see..." I heard a voice behind me. I turned and faced Artemis.

"I... Uh..." she laughed. I got up for the chair and she was blushing hard. I didn't know why until I realized that I only had pajama pants on and no shirt. I blushed hard too.

"Sorry..." I said as I slipped on a shirt. I decided to change the subject. "Why are you in here?"

"I wanted to show you something." She grabbed my arm and led me out of the tent. All the hunters were sleeping, so it was just me and her.