Chapter 8: Getting Letty back

I woke up. I didn’t even realize that I had fallen asleep. I could feel someone’s arms around me, I looked up and saw Dom sleeping soundlessly. I smiled remembering our conversation from yesterday.

    Dom pulled away from my lips slowly, smiling at me. He looked like the happiest man on earth which made me happy.
    “Do you know whether its a girl or a boy yet?” He asked. I shook my head and kind of laughed.
    “The baby is only the size of a poppy seed right now, so it’s kind of hard to tell,” I told him. He smiled and nodded. We just talked for the whole day. Dom just stuck everything on hold and talked to me this whole time.
    It was getting late and I was starting to fall asleep when Dom said, “Scar, you have made me the happiest man on the planet, and this-” he said while motioning between the two of us, “this is the most important thing to me in the world. Our little family,” He finished and I smiled brightly while crying happy tears.
    “I love you,” I told him
    “I love you too.”

    I was so happy, and so lost in thought that I didn’t even realize Dom had woken up, till I felt his hand rubbing my back. I looked up at him and smiled.
    “Morning,” I said softly.
    “Morning beautiful,” he replied with a tired smile on his face. I smiled at him and pecked his lips. Another thought popped in my head, which made me sigh.
    “What is it?” Dom asked.
    “Let’s go get Letty back.” I said with a small smile on my face as I started to get up. Dom grabbed my arm gently. I looked back at Dom with a questioning look on my face.
    “Are you sure?” Dom asked.
    “Yeah, I’m sure. She’s family, we can’t just leave her. So let’s go get her,”  I smiled at him softly. Dom got up, pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. I smiled into the kiss, then pulled away slowly. We walked out into the main part of the warehouse.
“So what do we know?” Dom asked. Brian then explained that he had just got back from talking to this Braga guy.
“You went back to L.A.?” Dom asked in a stern voice. My eyes went wide.
“Are you fucking kidding me?! How the hell did you go there and get out without getting caught? And what about Lexie and Jack? Huh? What would they have done if you got caught?!” I exclaimed.
“It’s a long story, anyways I went back because Braga was the last person to see Letty. And they would have been perfectly fine without me.” Brian explained.
“HOW ABOUT I CALL LEXIE AND I TELL HER WHAT YOU DID AND JUST SAID. YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.” I yelled. Just to make him see I was being serious I pulled my phone out and dialed Lexie number. Brian ran over and took the phone from me and hung up.
“I take it back. Your right it was stupid but I still have friends on the inside so I knew what I was doing.” Brian explained.
“So what did you find out?” Dom asked. With that Brian explained everything.
(Time skip to when they get Letty back just cause that whole seen is to much info for me to type and I wanted to update like Asap)

I was the one who stayed at the warehouse well this whole thing went down. I was pacing when everyone finally came back. As soon as I saw Dom I ran over to him and kissed him passionately. When I pulled away I slapped him across the face.
“What the fuck?! What was that for?” He exclaimed.
“For making me think you died you asshole.” I stated. Then he sighed realizing that he scared the shit out of me. He kissed me again and apologized, which obviously I forgave him pretty quickly. Everyone was kind of celebrating, and then it all went to shit. I noticed that Shaw guy talking to Hobbs.
“Coming sweetheart?”Shaw asked someone. I was about to move towards Letty  because Dom was over there talking to her,  when I felt something against my head.
“Of course.” Ryley responded. Then quickly added, “Just need extra collateral. Move.” She said to me. I started walking quickly with her. Tears were running down my eyes because there was only one thing on my mind, I don't want my baby to die. Shaw mention how he had Lexie too and I started crying harder. I got into the vehicle with them and they drove to the airport.

Hey everyone.
I know it's been like a lifetime since I last updated. I feel really aweful about that. Anyways I am coming up with more for this story I just haven't come up with all of it. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me them.
Love ya!!

Vote
Comment
Follow??