Chapter 2: Brian

Dom and I were headed to Brain and Lexie's house, after Dom deciding to help Hobbs and a very long debate on whether or not I was going (which I won), we called up the others and told them we needed help, and to meet us in London.

I was happy to go see m y brother and my best friend. See their relationship has been going so well, I've never seen them this happy before. They even have a kid, a little boy named Jack. Yup I was an aunt! Brian even made Dom Jacks uncle, he said, "well, since you and my sister will probably be together for a long time, and because you are already family I figure you should be Jacks uncle," I thought that was so sweet of them, since he doesn't really get to see his other nephew, and I knew this made him really happy. We pulled up the house, I saw Brian giving jack a model toy car, Nissan Skyline at that. Dom and Brian have been arguing on what car he was going to build/drive when he get's older, Brian say's Skyline, Dom says Charger.

​ "You're still pushing that car on him?" Dom asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"I'm not, tell him Jack, Say 'Dad's not pushing anything'," Brain said, causing Lexie and I to burst out laughing.

Then he added, "He chose that car." I rolled my eyes at him. Dom walked over to them, handing Jack a model toy Charger, which Jack gladly took.

"Yup, He choosing the Charger," Dom said, while chuckling. Brian was about to protest, but Lexie spoke first,

"well luckily he has a lot of time to decide,"she picked Jack up and brought him inside to put him down for his nap. Brian stood up went inside and came back with two Carona's for Dom and him, since I don't drink alcohol anymore, and wasn't thirsty. Brian handed Dom his beer then wrapped his arms around me when he came back, pulling me in a giant bear hug.

"You're crushing me." I said, making him laugh and let go of me. We all went and sat at a table outside.

"So, what's going on?" Brian asked, as soon as he did Dom's face went hard, full of sadness, and anger. He grabbed the file and pushed it towards him.

"Taken a week ago," Brian opened the file. He looked at the picture, then looked at me, which I looked away from him, then he looked at Dom.

"You know how many times I had to do this? This," he said holding the picture in front of Dom's face, "is exactly what cops do, they are just trying to get in your head," he stuck the picture down and sighed, "Letty's dead, Dom."

"I need to know for sure."

"Then I'm coming with you."

"You said you were going to leave this life behind," I cut in, its true he did say that when he found out Lexie was pregnant.

"We all said we would leave this life behind," Brain said. I sighed, and was about to say something but was cut off.

"He's right. We're a family. We got a problem, we deal with it together." Lexie said, then added, "and I would feel safer knowing you're all going out there. Watching each others backs. You're stronger together, you always were." I sighed, but nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's go get Letty back."