C4. Preying Mantis and Clingy Reject

[Chapter 4]

[Kacey]

"Class today your going to work in  pairs for your project." Mr, Caron bellowed, his voice echoing through the classroom.

Every one cheered and looked towards their friends. Even I looked towards Ariana and Mimi sitting across the room, we'll have to beg sir to make some adjustments. "And I'm picking your partners." They cheering and we looked at him with hatred.

Mr. Caron was our science teacher that liked to make suffer. The more he smiles the more we frown. He looked like a preying mantis standing up. He was tall, long, skinny and lived to wear green suits. I've never seen so many different shade of green until I meant this man.

We all started booing him, so he sat down on his chair saying he'll wait. "Just remember the bell does dismiss y-

"Your moms a whore." Someone yelled from the back, causing us all to laugh.

Mr. Carson shot out from his chair so quick, his forehead vain twitching. "Whoever said that confess now!" He yelled. "Or the entire class is getting a month detention."

We all knew it was
Khalil Johnson, but you'll have to brave to snake on him.

The door swung open to reveal my weather boy storm. I haven't seen him him in two days.

I've been trying to get his number but no one seems to have it. At all. And the front office refuse to give me, because it's personal information.

His grey eyes looked colder than ever, with a large red fist mark on his cheek. "And why are you late Mr. Arson?" Mr. Caron question, folding his arm. "We've had five lessons and your yet to attend one. Detention after school."

Storm rolled his eyes. "Fuck you and your detention." He cursed, turning around and walking out door.

Mr. Caron stood there stunned
before clearing his throat and continuing his lesson, clearly embarrassed to be so disrespected twice in less than five minutes. "Well class I expect you to write out the entire Biology module that you did last year. I want diagrams, annotation everything. You can use your notes from last year or the library. You have a month. Do you understand?" He asked, looking at us all. We all mumbled our yes sir and secretly died inside.

What the hell kind of homework is that.
"I'm going call out your pairs name, please partner up and plan or start your assessment."

"Rachel Frondez and Khalil Johnson." He announced.

Khalil squad cheered and he jumped out from his sit, walking over to the head cheerleader licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. "Hey baby girl, ready to get our biology on." She giggled and nodded. Me and my girls gagged, causing him turned and winked and us. "Don't hate girls you. Get your turn."

We all know the only biology they'll be doing is each other's sexual organs. "Quiet down class." Mr. Caron ordered. "Miah LiChang an-"

"Sir I rather Mimi." Mimi said correcting him.

Sir rolled his eyes and continued. "Miah LiChang and Ariana Khan." She gave him a dirty look before she ran over to Ariana and squealed, before giving me a sympathetic look. "We'll miss you baby!" They yelled, fake crying.

I put my hand out and reached over to them but they kept moving back, for dramatic effect. "You're still in the same class." Mr. Caron said, interrupting our emotional performance. He continued calling name by name but my one was taking its time to be said.