Prologue

A/N
Please read Down In The Forest before reading this. This is a sequel and you will probably get confused.
----------

Tyler's POV

"I can't believe it!" my mom exclaimed, holding me by my shoulders. She looked me up and down, taking in my graduation gown. "My baby, Tyler, is all grown up!"

"Mooom," I said, blushing. She just laughed and hugged me tightly. "I love you, but we have to get going." She let me go and I followed her out the front door. The rest of my family came out after us.

"I need a picture of you guys together!" my mom said, gesturing to Zack, Madison, Jay, and I. We all gave in and stood together while my mom took the picture.

When we got to the school I said goodbye to them and jogged inside. All of the students were gathering in the gym before the families came in. I glanced around the room, weaving between people, trying to find Josh. I checked my phone to see if he had texted me when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. They lifted me in the air and I squealed.

"Put me down, Josh," I laughed. He lowered me safely to the ground and I spun around to face him. He was smiling brightly, his eyes crinkling at the corners and his tongue between his teeth. I loved his smile.

"Hey, Ty," Josh said, placing a kiss to my cheek. "You look great." I blushed.

"Thanks! You don't look so bad yourself," I said, kissing him on the lips. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me closer to him. I broke the kiss when I heard static. We turned to face the stage and saw our principal at a microphone.

"If you could please take your seats, we will begin shortly." I kissed Josh's forehead before walking off to sit with the other 'J' names.

I couldn't wait to be out of that school. I spent the first three years there pretending I was someone I wasn't and then, when I was myself, I was ridiculed. I was ready to get out of that hell and start a life with Josh.

I heard doors opening and turned to watch the parents file in. I couldn't find my family in the mass of bodies, which didn't surprise me. There were a lot of people.

----

"Joshua Dun." I watched him stand and walk up onto the stage. His smile was sincere as he shook our principal and vice principal's hands and took his diploma. He crossed the stage and walked off on my side. I waved at him as he walked by. As they called the other names, I bounced my leg impatiently.

"Marcus Jones." My mouth dried out as I realized that I was next.

This is it, I thought.

"Tyler Joseph." I rose and walked swiftly up to the stage. I shook the outstretched hands and took my diploma as cameras flashed. I walked back down to my seat and waited for the rest of the names to be called. Once everyone had received their diplomas, we all congregated to the schools parking lot.

"1..2..3!" We all cheered as we tossed our caps in the air. It seemed like I was in a movie as I looked up and watched them float to the ground. I turned to Josh and jumped up to hug him. He held me tightly, lifting me off the ground. He lowered me slowly and I placed my hands on the sides of his face before pressing our lips together. I pulled away to look at him and he had a smile plastered to his face that I was sure I was mirroring.

Beautiful.

------
A/N
GUESS WHOS ALREADY BACK AT IT

I was thinking about waiting a while to post this and making you guys wait, but I couldn't.

I know that this chapter isn't much. I just wanted a sort of intro into their adulthood. I hope that this story won't disappoint any of you guys and I hope to make y'all proud.

ALSO! This story will have chapters in both Tyler and Josh's POVs, so that should be fun !

Much love !
|-/