You're Still A Boy- Toy...You Just Grew Up

The week had passed by foolishly, with me not skipping a day to work with Mr. Anderson. I was his 'dirty assistant', wasn't I? That's at least how it played out in my head. He always met me in his classroom, and we would joke and laugh while we did little assignments. Then, we would head out for lunch at Panera. He would always convince Val, that it was all innocent, and it was, but I started to get attracted to him, and that just couldn't be.

                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I shrugged, "No, I stick to preferably, oral sex," I looked at him moisten his lips, he fidgeted, but continued to type on the computer. We sat at his desk, me on one side, him on the other. I laughed, "you seem so uncomfortable." he shifted his gaze from the laptop to me, lowering his reading glasses. A strand of his hair relaxed on his forehead, that he pushed back. He said nothing, but returned to typing as he pushed up his glasses.

"How do you like the taste?" he scoffed, continuing to type a worksheet for his next-year students.

"I don't mind, but I know they love it...when I swallow." I sputtered, hiding my face. I thought I was slick, trying to seduce him, which was failing miserably, because he didn't seem too interested in a seventeen year old girl. I saw him lick his lips again, which glistened against the light on the computer screen.

"What do you like?" I asked, wanting him to get me hot and bothered. He grinned devilishly, his gaze deviating from the screen to look at me.

"This is a discussion that should only be discussed between me....," he looked me over gently, then back up to my eyes, "and my partner" His eyes fell from mine exactly as there was a bold knock at the door. I studied him, his lips so perfect, a pointed nose, an aftershave that made him that much more sexy. He looked straight off of a Abercrombie bag, and I always foamed at the mouth for  guys like that, it made me dizzy, thinking of what he wanted. A hand was placed on my shoulder, Val had come to speak to her 'husband to be' and she wanted privacy. I smoothed out my skirt, and stood, grabbing my things. She frowned, "Could you give us...thirty minutes?"

"This better not come out of my volunteer hours!" I joked, but Mr.Anderson didn't find it too funny, but Val seemed to hint that it was a joke, and smiled. Mr. Anderson didn't look at me and had sat back against his chair closing his eyes and removing his glasses, tucking them in his t-shirt pocket. I turned and left, closing the door behind me. I walked the halls, checking out some of the empty classrooms that were once filled with teens. I said hello, to fellow teachers that saw me everyday, and left the building, walking to my car. Shit, I thought to myself, I forgot to sign out. Turning around, I jogged back inside, having a teacher who was leaving, let me back in. I used a pen that was just running out of ink, to scrawl my name. A woman stood behind me, waiting to sign out. When I looked back she recognized me.

"Naomi...it's me, Miss.Thompson." she exclaimed with enthusiasm. I smiled, yes I remembered her ass. She had called me a slut and told me to stay away from her son, when he asked me out. The bitch didn't even know I had still hooked up with him, making out at one of the hottest parties of the school year. I moved out of the way, and began to leave.

"Volunteer hours? Just get all those hours signed off by the person monitoring you, and you'll be fine."  she encouraged. I had forgot that Mr. Anderson didn't sign my hours for today. I grabbed the paper out of my bag. Hope they won't mind me interrupting their talk for a quick signature, I thought, rushing to the top of the steps. It had been forty-five minutes, so they should be finished, I reassured myself. I walked to his classroom, opening the door quietly. She bent over the desk, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure as he thrust his hips towards her, pounding her hard against the papers. She was too busy toying with her breasts and exhaling to hear me come in. The veins popped out of her neck as she begged him to keep going, murmuring in sheer delight. I stood, shocked, hand still on the door knob. Mr. Anderson's head was leaned back, obviously oblivious to me standing there. He groaned.

"Fuck!" he gasped, leaning his head forward. His eyes were also shut, but not for long.

He opened them, squinting at me, mouth open and out of breath. Val, had rested her face against the desk, smiling and squealing yes. He grinned fiendishly, still slamming his cock into her. I flinched, and he laughed. His eyes locked on mine, I was biting my lip. He grabbed a handful of Val's hair and lifted her head while covering her eyes with his hand. His other hand cupped her breast, all while he still hammered her to his fullest.

"This is how I like it" he stammered, beginning to jerk in and out of her, he was climaxing, slowing down.

I blinked, walking backwards, dropping the paper and started running off to my car. What the fuck, I thought wildly. I knew it was wrong, so horribly wrong, but I knew that I wanted it to be me on that desk. I got to my car, stuffing the key into the lock and flinging  the door open, I jumped in and started up the car. Pulling out, I raced home, dashing into the apartment and up the stairs to my room, where I flung myself on my bed and cried.  

Katie wasn't home, so I had no one to confide in. Flashbacks of his face blurred my vision, I remembered his moans and grunts, so effortlessly, as if I were still there. I fell asleep, still crying, for what reason, I didn't know. All I knew, was what I wanted;  him, my boy toy, only thing was, I hadn't purchased him yet.