Ghirahim

You strode confidently down the damp corridor, head held high and eyes straight ahead. The hem of your gown brushed the stone, its crimson and gold lining tainted by the dungeon's filthy floors. It would be only a matter of minutes before you were caught. You knew what you were doing was wrong, but it was also something you couldn't tolerate.

After you defeated Demise it was as if the weight of the world was lifted from your shoulders. Going back through the gate of time, the cloud barrier had lifted, letting the warm rays of the sun pass through and blanket the land. The difficult part was saying goodbye to Fi. Link had grown very attached to his guardian and his sword, the weapon that made him who he was today. Now and forever that heavenly blade was to rest in that forest temple, waiting for the next adventure.

The Headmaster now reunited with Zelda, declared a full week of celebration! Every night filled with music and laughter, yet not everything had been resolved. Link had taken back with him the demon king's sword... along with Ghirahim's heart. With it, you could finally kill the demon lord. His execution was tomorrow morning. But something inside of you screamed despair. You couldn't let them kill Ghirahim... even with your emotions scrambled together with mixed loyalties your mercy overruled everything.

Getting ever closer to the bolted and barred doors, the two guards easily recognized you, "Miss ___? Is everything alright?"

You spoke, hoping your voice didn't shake and give away your purpose, "I'm here to see the prisoner."

"I'm sorry miss, but we have our orders... No visitations." You were rejected.

Your mind spun, "I need to question him. He took something very valuable to me and I want it back." Your web slowly constructed.

The guard thought a while before he made up his mind, "Alright, but we will have to come in with you."

"There's no need." You quickly spat, "He is powerless without his heart and is shackled. He'll dare not harm me." You smiled to ease the tension, "I can take care of myself... I am one of the goddess's chosen heroes."

He sighed and smiled, "Make it quick. You still have a celebration to get to."

"Of course..." You grinned politely as they unlocked the bars, sliding them out of the way to unlock the heavy oak doors.

The bridge lowered to close the gap between grounds. You let out a deep breath as the doors closed behind you, throwing you in eerie moonlight. Your footsteps echoed around the cave, increasing your heart rate as you walked across the bridge to the floating mound of hard rock. A figure knelt, hunched over with the weight of his chains in the center of the cold stone. His white hair, though stained with dirt and blood still gleamed blue in the light of the full moon.

A familiar voice reached your ears, "Your a dreadful liar, ___." He chuckled hoarsely, "Didn't think your guards to be that gullible. Really now, what have I taken from you that you want so desperately back?"

A strange thought flashed across your mind, but you hurried it away. You unfolded the hem of your gown and pulled out a fresh key, quickly unshackling his wrists from behind his back.

Ghirahim glanced back a bit confused, "What are you up to, ___?"

You quickly responded, half whispering for fear of the guards, "Saving your life, but you must swear to leave my people alone." You unlocked the rest of the bolts, and tossed the chains from around his neck.

"Don't fret. Demise betrayed me. I no longer desire to serve under him," He rubbed his raw joints as he stood, stretching his tall figure. He took a step in close to you, towering above he looked down with a hard glance, "You still know how to torture a soul, don't you? You give me my freedom, but hastily forget... I have no heart. No power. No feelings. No spirit! You expect me to live without my very essence?! I'd rather die than live without a soul!" He harshly whispered into your ear, pulling back to look at you with emotionless eyes, "What do you want from me?!"

You glanced into those black pits, which used to be filled with deep emotion. You sighed, "You still have much to learn about being human..." You reached into your bodice and pulled out the object that warmed every pore in your body. The chills of the dungeon finally reached you, sending you shivering. You held the glowing heart delicately in your palm, "I do not hastily forget one's soul..."

Ghirahim looked at you in awe, taking his precious object and hesitantly placed it in the cavern of his chest. In a bright flash of light, the skin closed over his heart, sending blood and power pulsing back into his limbs. With a joyous cry, Ghirahim shot streams of gold energy at the prison doors, blasting them aside, shaking stalactites from their grip. Walking through the dust, Ghirahim glanced at the unconscious guards, "It seems I've underestimated you, ___..."

You picked up the fabric of your gown trying to climb over the rubble, "Yes, it seems you have... Again..."

Ghirahim turned to face you, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I have given you back your life and your freedom now twice...At great risk to myself," You paused, trying to fight back your emotions, "And yet you still treat me with little respect!"

"So that's what this is about? Respect?" Ghirahim eyed you as he took a step closer, "Why is it so important for you to gain the approval of a demon lord?"

You started to tremble with repressed emotions, threatening to shake your entire body apart, "No one said anything about approval..."

"Mmm... That's not what your voice told me, dearie." He sauntered forward, closer, until you shared the same breaths. He brushed his lips against your neck, making you let out a shaky sigh. He grinned, "Your body betrays you... It's calling your bluff... But since I am a gentleman, I will cooperate... Take back what I stole from you." He whispered in your ear before pulling back to gaze in your e/c eyes.

You knew what he meant, and as you looked back into his, you could see his soul once more. Passionate, mischievous and grateful. Taking several heavy breaths you made up your mind, and gracefully slipped your lips onto his. Immediately Ghirahim surrendered himself to you, grasping your waist and picking you off the floor with strong hands, hungry for every inch of your mouth. You entangled your fingers in his hair, not wanting to let go of the gentleness or strength of the moment.

You finally pulled away breathing heavily, and Ghirahim chuckled softly, "I knew you wouldn't let me down... Come with me?" He whispered into your ear before lining it with soft kisses.

You sighed heavily, making up your mind, "You know I would..."

Want The Sequel? Check out Twilight Entrapment: https://www.wattpad.com/312874393-twilight-entrapment-reader-homecoming