Chapter 16

The show went well, and I was in a good mood. I decide not to go to the after party. I was in a good mood, but I just don't feel like it. Anthony does go, however. I trust him. I will always trust the man I love.

It gets late, and I brush my hair for bed. Soon, Anthony walks through the front door. But, it seems like someone else is with him.

"Ant?" I ask, putting down the brush and walking to the door.

I see Lin, looking sleepy, and his arm around Anthony.

"Anthony?" I ask, confused.

"Lin drank a little too much, and I couldn't get a hold of Venessa. I would get a taxi for him, but I don't have any money, and neither does him," I go to say something, but I'm interupted by Anthony adding, "I have no idea where he lives either. And he's too drunk to tell me."

"TIME TO TAKE A SHOT!" Lin exclaims, raising his fist in the air.

"I suppose he can sleep on the couch." I say.

"I'll turn on Chuggington too." Anthony chuckles, since Lin always watches Chugginton with Sebastian.

I break out laughing. We make a bed on the couch on for Lin, and head off to sleep once Lin does.
______________________________

"What happened!?" I hear Lin yell from the living room once I wake up.

"You were drunk that's what!" Anthony yells back, still laying down.

"What?!" Lin yells back.

Anthony raises his head off his pillow and yells back, "I said, you-"

I soon cut him off by yelling, "We're gonna get complaints, shut up!"

I get up and make a quick breakfast. We eat, get ready, and we're off. Lin still looks like a mess, in the best way of course.

We walk into the theatre, and I'm greeted by Renee and Pippa running up to me. Pippa has gotten better, and her memory has come back. We had to run over some of the songs and choreography, but it's all fine now. I'm just happy to have her back.

"What's up?" I ask, confused on why they're so happy.

"I got engaged!" Phillipa squeels.

My face lights up. "OH MY GOD! YAY!" I exclaim.

I'm so happy for Phillipa. She found her true love, and that's all I could ever want for my sister.
______________________________

I know Phillipa got engaged in like February, but please excuse logic for this fanfiction😉 I got the new iPhone update and honestly, I'm not a fan. Please go check out my other fanfictions! Love y'all, thanks for reading!❤️😝

Xo.