SOUL MATE

im jade its my seventeenth birthday. You know what that means......it means that my necklace has finally started working. Its beautiful its an opal demand im so proud of it. i found it this morning lighting up on my chest it was weird at first but it is awesome. Everyone has a unique diamond my mom has a purple lavender color while my dad has the same because he was her soul mate. my sister who is 18 has a bright green one. She hasn't found her soul mate yet but she said she has a good feeling about it.but that was about an hour ago.I've just been lying in my bed admiring my neckless when my phone rang signalizing I had a call coming in."yes,whois this"I asked kindly."Hey girl hey"Alex replied with alex is my best friend she is shorter than me being only 5'3 and me being an average 5'6 she has wavy chestnut colored hair while I have blond and she has beautiful emerald green eyes while I have my crystal blue ones. we are opposites but that's what makes us besties."oh hey girl whats up"i replied"i was wondering if u wanted to go to the Club with me tonight oh know to celebrate your 17th"."sure babe,what time"o asked looking at my watch."how about I be there by I don't know 8?"."ya that would be great se ya later love ya"ya love ya to see ya". and with that she hung up guess I got to go get ready now what to wear?........