Just a regular day!

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

Ah, another beautiful day of sun on MyStreet! Huh? Its only 8:30am, well I am a ghost!! But with a physical form! I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I picked out a Galaxy sweater and some black shorts with purple trainers. I brushed my hair and curled it, then added in a a trip of purple. I walked downstairs to see all of MyStreet. They all saw me and smiled. I took a seat next to Aaron and they began talking.

Gar: OK so as you all can see, Kawaii~Chan isn't here!
Aph: Huh, oh yeah... Wait where is she then?
Kate: At work, now its her birthday tommorow.
Zane: So we all wanna go somewhere for kids and adults so Kawaii~Xhan has fun.
Aar: Soooo... Anyone got any ideas for K.Cs birthday place?
Dan: Ummm I don't know
Trav: Hmmm I have zero clue
Laur: What abou- wait never mind
Luci: There's this place with animatronics?
Vylad: What's it called then?
Cade: Ummm I can't remember!
Aph: Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria?
Luci: Yeah that's it!
Aar: Then let's go thete
All but Aph: Yeah!
Aph: Uhhhh
Zane: Aphmau, what's up?
Aph: Huh, uhhh nothing's up! I'm fine! Heh...
Zane: Don't be scared of the animatronics! Aph, they look cool!
Aph: OK then cool let's set it up!
All: Yeah!

Xx Katelyns POV xX

Eeekkkkkkk I love birthdays! All the fun! But I never show it! Then they might think that I'm weak! But I'm not!

Kate: OK, I will go with Laurence, Dante, Lucinda and Garroth to set up with Freddy's. Aphmau, Aaron and Zane, your on cake duty! Travis, Cadenza, Vylad, go buy decorations that Kawaii~Chan will like!
All: Ok!!

Me, Laurence,Dante, Lucinda and Garroth all got into Garroths car and drove to the Freddys place. It looked like an awesome place for Kawaii~Chan! I just know she will love it! We walked inside and went to the front desk and Garroth said
Gar: Why hello there!
DeskLady: Hi my names Alice how may I help you today
Kate: Uh hi, its our friends birthday tomorrow and we were wondering if we could book something here?
Ali: Yes sure! Umm you know that in the party room can only have maximum of 15 people in it along with all of the animatronics right?
Dan: Yes and that's perfect thanks!
Ali: Perfect, please pay tomorrow after the party thanks!
Luci: Ok sure, well can we put up some decorations for Kawaii~Chan?
Ali: Yes! That would be lovely for her!
Laur: Ok thank you Alice, bye!
Ali: Good bye!

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for reading!! Omg I have 52 wattpad notifications!! Haha XD Hope you enjoyed it!! Bai unicorns!