My Past....... Part 2

I was the Marionette...... I wanted to sceam, to yell, but all that came out was a mechanical gurgle! I wanted to cry, to sob but all that came out was a mechanical whisper. I looked around and began to wal- nope, float to the door. When I turned the handle to get to the front desk, Freddy stood there looking.... Sorry? I looked at him with anger in my eyes, but he had sadness and sorrow in his eyes.
Fred: ApHmaU I'm So sOrRy foR WhaT wE haVe DoNe.
Aph: Its oK FreDdy, BuT cAn yoU tElL Me wHY?
Fred: FiRSt usE tHE hEaRinG ThaT sOunDs StrAngE
Aph: UuUummMmM oK FrEDdy.

- Aphmau uses her animatronic hearing and voice, no humans can hear rusty voice boxes but just little robotic giggles-

Aph: There now why did you and the others kill me!?
Fred: Look we are sorry, but you are like us now, and we are vowed to kill or hurt the night guards. We don't like it but we are forced to do it, or else.....
Aph: Or else what?
Fred: The purple guy..... He.......he.....he will come and hurt the night guard himself, and he's much more brutal.
Aph: -Gulp- Uhhh yeah I guess I understand, but I am only a teen I mean almost 20 but still!!
Fred: I no and I'm sorry, but noe that we have all of the animatronics, we don't need to kill anyone else!!
Aph: Really? Yaassss!!!!! I would hate to hurt anyone!
Fred: Ummmm about that, we still have to hurt them.... Just not kill them.
Aph: Ummm Oh... Well at least we don't have to kill them!
Fred: Yeah that's the spirit!
Aph: So I'm going to go meat the others here OK?
Fred: Yea sure! Have fun!
Aph: I will! Bai Freddy
Fred: Bye Mari ( Aphs Marionette nickname!)

I wandered over to the stage and surely enough, there proudly stood Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Balloon Boy, Mangle, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Toy Foxy and Golden Freddy. I floated over and simply said
Aph: Uhhhh hi?
Bon: Hi Mari! I'm Bonnie!
Chic: Eeekkkkk Hi its solo nice to see a third girl! I'm Chica!
Fox: Hello there lassie Mari. The names Foxy.
Bb: Heya Mari! I'm called Balloon Boy!
Mang: Hey Mari! I'm Mangle!
ToyFred: Hello Mari!! I'm Toy Freddy!
ToyChic: Eeekkkk another girl!! Hey! I'm Toy Chica
ToyFox: Hello there lassie, um, I'm Toy Foxy!
GoldFred: Hi.... I'm Golden Freddy, its nice to see all of us animatronics together! WAIT! Where's Freddy?
Fred: HERE!!  Sorry, I went to get a cupcake!
Aph: Ooohhhh I Looovve cupcakes!
Chic: Aaahhhh me to!!!!!!
ToyChic: Yaasss another cupcake fan!!
Aph: Haha yeah cupcakes are awesome!
GoldFred: Well Mari, come back each night from 12:00pm to 6:00am to be The Marionette or any time in the day! When you leave you become a human once again, so you can leave now, it's 7:30 am
Aph: OMI I'm late!! Well thanks for all the help guys! Bai see you tommorow!
All: Bai Mari!!

A/N Idk what I wrote, but wellllll yeah!! Haha Bai unicorns!