I laid on my stomach on the floor with my head in my arms. Sobs left my lips as I thought about any and everything. From when I first laid eyes on Alex when he was buying the book to tonight when I punched Keiara only minutes ago. What's happening to me?

My phone vibrated in my back pocket but I refused to move.

Why is life treating me like this? I just want to be happy. Does God not like me or something? Is this still karma for thinking of abortion? Why do I deserve this?!

After arguing with myself for awhile I came to the conclusion I was never going to kill my baby.

Dragging myself to my bed, I threw my pants off and buried myself under the blankets. It's freezing in here but I'm far too lazy to turn the heat on. Laziness is the devil.

I clutched my phone in my hands as I clicked on the message Alex sent minutes ago. My eyes widened as I realized he sent a picture of his dick. I quickly locked my phone and stuffed it under my pillow.

"I need sleep.." I spoke to myself.

All of my crying made my head hurt, but it also made me feel sleepy. My heavy eyes shut as I began to doze off.

In and out of sleep, I heard a few noises but assumed it was only in my dream.

"Baby.." I jumped as his hand touched my shoulder. "Look at me."

I threw the cover from over my face and met his eyes. His eyes were red, but not from being high.

I sat up, keeping my eyes on his. Alex studied my face. His eyes went down to my lips every now and then. Seeing him made tears well up in my eyes since I know he's the reason Ford isn't with me.

Although he's the one to blame, I can't find it in my heart to hate him.

Alex's finger trailed down my cheek and to my lips. He traced my lips before inching closer to me. He dropped his hand to my thigh, rubbing small circles in my inner thigh. My heart rate increased as he did this with his eyes still on mine. "I make you sad and sexually frustrated." He spoke barley above a whisper.

I blinked and watched as he drew his hand back to place it over his mouth as he coughed.

"Leave me alone Alex." I murmured.

"Ba-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed. "If you love me then why do you cause me pain?!"

"Pain is just a consequence of love."

"Bullshit!" I used all of my force to push Alexander off of the bed. "You're full of bullshit Princeton!"

He caught himself before he could fall. His face turned a deep shade of red as he yanked me off the bed. Pain shot through my entire back as I fell with a loud thud. Alex picked me up by my curls causing me to let out a high pitched scream.

"Don't you ever yell at me again." He spoke through gritted teeth. "You understand?"

I nodded quickly and gasped as he harshly tossed me on the floor. My thigh throbbed since it hit the leg of the bed.

"Why don't you treat me like your wife?" I asked through tears.

His face softened as he looked at me on the ground.