nineteen

(hey, if u like this Luke fanfic then can u pls check out my other Luke fanfic called "different" it's about to his girl who loves jazz music and Luke who loves metal and stuff and yeah)

oh and btw we need like 100 more votes to get this story to 2k votes so pls vote for this chap if you like it!!

Luke's point of view•

finally, it's Friday. i don't even think it's any different for me cause i've just been staying at home all day.

last night, me and rachel video chatted, for probably two hours. she's so funny..and sweet. and hot, of course.

i wish i could say we're dating, but i'm not so sure she feels the same about me. she treats me like a best friend or a brother. kind of sucks.

and i wouldn't feel right asking her out, when i still have strong feelings for Sophia.

Sophia, the girl who lied to me, who lied to everyone. the girl who rejected me so hard and pretended she was lesbian just so she wouldn't hurt my feelings. the girl who used to date my best friend, and probably hooked up with him.

yea, that's the girl i have feelings for.

doesn't make sense. i was treated like shit but i still like her.

i bet she hates me. i bet she thinks i'm a desperate fuckboy. she probably wants nothing to do with me.

Sophia's point of view•

Jake's hands were on my skin, his lips were on mine, him holding me tight.

his body on top of mine, him grinding on me. it felt good, and it felt good when he said my name when we were in bed.

what didn't feel good was I couldn't say his name back. because when i looked at him, all i saw was Luke. i imagined how good it would feel if that was Luke on top of me, and not Jake.

Jake was into me, but I wasn't.

we started kissing, which was unusual. we usually didn't kiss in bed. we kissed at school, in bed it was mostly sex. Jake isn't that type..

we were kissing, and my eyes were closed. then i opened them. all i could imagine was Luke.

fuck. I've never even kissed Luke, what's wrong with me?

"Sophia," he moaned my name.

he was pinning me down and kissing me tenderly, he bit my lip and he groaned out my name again.

this time, I moaned. but the problem was, I said Luke's name, instead of Jakes.

rlly short chapter. sorry I just wanted it make it simple and stuff so it's more suspenseful for next time.

o shit, Sophia moaned Luke's name when she was with Jake. damn. hoe.

poor Jake

I have something that I've been like planning to happen in this book since like chapter two omg and I can't wait to announce it in the story. like I can't wait to write that chapter.

anyways, NIALLS SONG WTF I WANT TO DIE. ITS SO DAMN GOOD. I LOOOOVEVEVEVEV Niall. I've been waiting for him to release music. like Zayn did, and (I lowkey like this town way more than pillow talk) and Liam is gonna release music, but i didn't even think Niall would! I thought he would like be a golf or soccer guy idk. but IM SO PROUD.

k bye