one

Jacobs pov

When I step outside of the cab  an instant wave of self-consciences hits me as I watch a heard of hyper-masculine teenage boys walk past me.

       I do look like them, but I don't  feel like them. I try to hind behind the hair gel and the sports I pretend to like. I want to be masculine. I try to be masculine. I want to fit in. I just don't want to be a faggot.

    I am snapped back to reality when I see another boy walk by. He catches my eye for some reason and I can't help but stare. He doesn't  look like the others. He has chocolate brown hair that forms soft curls above his eyebrows. He has beautiful piercing blue eyes and a short skinny frame. The curly haired boy is wearing black ripped skinny jeans and an oversized gray sweatshirt. He looks as scared as I am feeling. He is perfect. I wonder if he's gay. I hope he is.

    Jacob stop thinking that way. You are not gay. I need to remind myself of that sometimes.

         The cab driver pops  the trunk and I grab my suitcases out of the car. I begin to make my way to the sign that says "Welcome Campers". Fuck, why did I agree to come here. This is going to be hell.

      I walk up the stairs to the front desk. "Hi are you here to sign in?" the girl behind the desk said. She has long dark brown hair with blond highlights and hazel eyes. " Yes" I squeaked out. Fuck why am I so awkward? I can't even say one word without sounding like an idiot.

     "Okay well what's your name sweetheart" why is she calling me that? " Uh J-jacob. Jacob Bixenman" " Oh Jacob! Are you Alexis's little brother". " Yeah that's me" I say with a small smile. " Oh my gosh Alexis is a good friend of mine. Well I'm Trisha if you have any questions, and how old are again you Jacob? ". " Um I'm 17" " Oh well ask Alexis for my number when you turn 18. I'd love to get to know you. Maybe we could go out sometime" she says with a wink. " Yeah u-uh maybe" I say bringing my graze from her face to the floor. She is making me so uncomfortable, she's pretty why don't I want to go out with her?

       "Alright well you'll be staying in room 76." she says handing me the key to my room. " Thanks" I say taking the key and making my way towards the stairs.
When I reach the floor that is marked 56-78 I begin hastily walking toward room 76. It was almost all the way at the end of the long hall. I trace my hands on the navy colored walls as I walk. All the doors are open in the hall. Inside the rooms boys wearing crosses on gold chains around there necks are chatting with new found friends about what sports they play and comparing pictures of there girlfriends.

          When I reach room 76 I saw the red door was open as well. I walk in and see that three out of four of the twin beds are taking already. I set my suitcase down on the last available one and look up to see who I'd be sharing the room with. The three boys are staring at me in uncomfortable silence.I look around at there faces. The boy next to me was the curly haired one I saw earlier. The two others across seemed to be my age or older. One has a messy blonde mane and the other has chocolate colored straight hair. The blonde boy is taller then me and the other one is about the same height.They both have extremely muscular body's with there pecks jutting out of there form fitting t shirts. All three of the boys I'll be staying with are very attractive, especially the curly haired one. He is now smiling at me. I smile back."Hi I'm Jacob" I say with a warm grin.

           "I'm Troye" he says. I'm sort of taken aback by his accents for a moment . It's Australian. His voice is perfect.

      " Hi Troye" I say feeling my cheeks growing hot under his gaze. Am I blushing? Why the hell am I blushing?

        " I'm Mike" I hear the blonde boy say. " My name is William but you can call me Will" the other boy says to me .I smile. " Ok" I say.

       " It's 6 o'clock.Time for dinner" Troye says walking out of the room. I follow him out into the long hallway. Boys are walking out of there rooms as well heading in the same direction that we are.

         When we get down the stairs to the dining hall, I see Troye sit down at one of the smaller tables with only 3 chairs. I sit down with him. " So Jacob" he says with a cheeky smile on his face, " Where are you from". " I'm from Orange County California" I reply " And you? Your from Australia, right?" " Mhm Perth. The most isolated city in the world" .

      " That's really cool I've always wanted to go to Australia". It was true. Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of what it would be like to live somewhere that seemed so similar, yet so different from my own small town in California.

       "Really? well maybe you should come visit sometime." he says  adding a wink at the end. Is he flirting with me? I really really hope so.

         Stop that Jacob. You're not gay.

" Yeah I'd love that" I say back . Diner goes by quickly. Troye and I bond over our love of music. He sings and  writes songs . I wish I could sing.

       Before I know it everyone has left the once noisy dinning hall  except for Troye and I. " Let's go" He says grabbing my wrist. My heart flutters at the gentle touch of his hand to my wrist. " I have something I want to show you"

A/n: Yayyy The first chapter is done. This is unedited so don't come for my grammar. I'm too lazy to edit right now. Okay guys. Vote and comment and stuff.
bYeeeee Xx
-Marina 🐝
ps. Follow me on Twitter @ halfmoonmellet