cresstars vision!

Cresstar started at her clan cats and dogs together not fighting they are not mad at each other and the live in peace and harmony. She thought of her territory that was half forest have open land. Now as the snow melted and days grow warmer and prey was staring to come back she knew newleaf was coming she jumped off the top of her den witch is a huge rock a with a hole in it is also were she sits for clan meetings.  As she watched tigerkit play a white tiger looking tom he was six moons now and it was tome he became and apprentice she knew who his mentor would be Spineclaw tigerkit would be his first a apprentice so he would most likely work hard on him and plus he was her brother he needed a apprentice she knew how out of place he felt about his hump on his back. Leapleg the medicine cat  had said it was a growth she remembered the fist time she saw him and thought he could never be a worrier but he had fought hard to be a warrior and proved everyone wrong he had helped her become leader or deputy helping me train extra hard well he fought to be warrior. She just became leader just a few moons ago when white-cough had took his last life well our last leaders life bobstar who had a short tall like a bobcat which was his warrior name bobcat. Well she would give spineclaw his apprentice by tomorrow at sunhigh. But for now she had to go to  sleep for the sun had gone down. As she slept in her den a vision came to her the old leader of moonclan came to her all he said was danger. The then her clan was show to her all there was blood and bodies and more blood and bodies then out of nowhere a white flash came and the blood and bodies where gone. Then she awoke. Her heart rate was speeding. When she saw that it was a dream she ran two Leapleg the medicine cat\dog.