A fake dream

I wake to see that I was in my bedroom.I felt sweat coming from my head.I get up and walk to the bathroom.I fix my hair and brush my teeth,when two arms went around my waist.I look bck to see Chris.I smiled at him."That must have been a night mare"I thought to myself.Chris was wearing his football spandex pants without out a shirt.I look at the ground."Why is my beautiful girlfriend blushing at her boyfriend"Chris said as he kissed my neck.I got dressed  in my football uniform.Chris tries to kiss me but i dodge it.I run downstairs as he chases me for a kiss.I quickly put my helmet on and turn on my motorcycle.I blow him a kiss and speed off.He stood there shirtless with his arms crossed with a pouty face.I drove to school and walked in like normal.I saw Ethan and Morgan laughing.I jumped on Ethan's back and I slap him to go."To my locker my pride stead"I said with a wink.We both run down the hall,since it was not an offical school day.He drops me in front of my locker.I open it.I look to my left to see Shakira kissing Grayson.I got mad and started clenching my fist.I slammed my locker."Oh hey Bestie,I will see you later at the Dolan's for a sleepover.I nodded as she struted away.I look at Grayson and when he locked eyes with me ,he looked down and blushed.He then crouched on his knees.I jump on his back and we run down the halls shouting.It was a half day.We both make it to the parking lot.I had to give Grayson a ride since Shakira was going with Ethanand Morgan,while Chris was busy working on science experiments.Grayson held on tightly as we drove to his house.As we got there he touched my waist and shocked me with electricity.I tried to remember where that was from but i could not put my tongue on it.