My Life was shattered from underneath me

"GRAYSON"I yell as I saw him.I hug him so tight.This hug was filled with butterflies and makes my heart want to explode.He looked at me as I stared at the ground blushing.His hug was electrifying.He opened his wings and wrapped it around me and him.It shut out all the light as we stood in the middle.I still held him in my arms tightly.His wings started to flash purple lightning.I then notice Grayson get stiff again.I shove out of the hug causing him to fall and ran out of the room.I run up a set of stairs and onto the roof.I looked back at the door I came from to see that Jack j and Jack g,Cam,Chris,Shakira,and Grayson were by the door.I step back onto a glass roof.Morgan was flying above me and Ethan was standing behind me.Then I heard a large crack then shatter.Everyone came running towards me with a scared look.I tried to fly but I could not.I fell through the roof and into the warehouse.I landed on a bunch of exotic plants and chemicals.I was laying right in the middle of an overgrown thorne bush.I started to ferl heat to my left and cold on my left.I saw Ethan burning me out with his eyes(heat vision).I turn to my left to see Morgan trying to freeze me out with her breathe.All of a sudden I started sinking deeper and deeper into the thorn bush and into the ground.I slowly started losing blood and passed out.