Shakira

I woke up still laid across the boys. I stood up and wiped the crust from my eyes. I called the detective that was working on my mother's case and he came by and picked up the note and picture. I laid a blanket on all 7. I ran upstairs packed my clothes for tour and showered and got dressed in some leggings and a tank top.I rushed back downstairs and made the boys pancakes.The smell of pancakes filled the air. I put on some bacon on the pan and started to make smoothies for everyone.I plated everything when I felt two arms around my waist.I jolted up with fear causing a pancake to land on the person's head.I turn around and burst out in laughter.I saw everyone up and laughing too.I lift the pancake off the person's head to see that it was Grayson.I put one hand on my hip and gave him a death stare.I fixed my posture and everyone started to eat.I start to sniff the pancake and give everyone a weird look. They all start sniffing too.I quickly take their heads and slam them into the whip cream on top of the pancake.I laugh at all of them.Then Chris picked me up and lifted me into the air.I was still laughing.I tickled him which caused him to drop me.I started laughing harder.I stood up and made more bacon for all of them.When I was finished cleaning everyone hugged me and left except Chris,Cam,and Grayson since they already had their stuff packed for tour.I went up stairs and woke up Ethan and Morgan.They came down ready to go to the airport.The other boys had their own tours to go on so it was just us 6.We rode on the plane and of course me being so special the only seat left on the plane was next to Grayson.I slumped in the chair next to him.He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.I felt bad.I give him a slight hug and told him I would think about us becoming friends.We finally made it to L.A."Yass I miss this city so much " I screamed down the street.I then saw a face I never thought I see again."Is that Shakira " I yell.She turns around when she hears my voice and comes charging at me.She jumps into a hug.I hug her for a long time."Oh guys this is Shakira my trainer " I said."Shakira is that really you " Chris said with his eyes wide."You bet lil bro...are you still working on the project X " she said with a small smile."Oh it is going great,we are making great progress " Chris said as he hugged his sister. I stood their shocked."You never told me you had a brother " I stood their shocked.