Tempting Me Is Wrong

He pulled out, biting his lip. Whimpering, I slid my hands up his bareback, pulling him closer to my body. He continued kissing my neck, then he smiled.

"I have to go." he whispered, drawing back to look at me. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Cut this shit out, fucking me, then leaving. It as if I don't matter." I snapped.

He had already stepped off the bed, grabbing his jeans off of the floor. I watched him carefully, and sat one the edge of the mattress, clipping my bra back into place. He ignored me, slipping his shirt back on, and looking back at me once, before heading for the bedroom door. I stood dragging my panties on.

"Heath," I called, walking towards him. "when are you coming back?"  

He stopped, opening the lock, but didn't answer. The room stood still, and our panting was still clear in the silence of the daytime.

"Tomorrow." was all I heard, before seeing him disappear out of the door. I was angry that it had been two months, and he still hadn't chose me over her. I listened to the front door open and shut, before I walked downstairs to watch his car speed away. He had went back to work, and I wouldn't see or hear from him for another two days.

                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

        The senior year of high school had ended, and all I had to do was finish my volunteer hours over the summer. A college in New York accepted me, I was thrilled, but completing a hundred hours before fall started, was going to require work, especially because the only place I could find close by was my old high school. The familiar receptionist at the desk greeted me, as always.

"Naomi, welcome again." she said brightly as I signed my name on the sign-in sheet.

"Hi," I cheered, "you seem happier than usual." I pushed my handbag onto the counter and leaned over. She positioned her elbow on her desk and flashed me her finger.

"He proposed!" she hooted, showing me the stud on her left finger.

"Who?" I asked, my smile widening.

"Mr. Anderson, I could become Mrs. Anderson." she beamed. I nodded and grasped my bag, letting it hang to the floor, I began to head for the door to start my day.

"Well, Mrs. Anderson, I'll see you when I come to sign out." I joked, opening the door and walking towards the stairs, I looked at the papers I had printed last night for my schedule of the day.

          Room: 330, it read. I headed there, hoping for the familiar face. I walked down the upstairs hall and twisted the door lock. He sat at the desk, shuffling through tons of papers, he looked up when I entered.

"Hello," I breathed walking towards the desk, "I'm Naomi, is...," I looked at the schedule, "Mr.Anderson here." I said walking towards him. He laughed heartedly and slid back in the office chair to stand.

"That would be me," he replied, offering his hand, "I'm guessing you're my assistant"

He was young, too young to have proposed to Val, who probably was still admiring her engagment ring. He looked, about twenty, a boy almost.

"How old are you?" I questioned, looking obviously puzzled. He chuckled as he led me to a closet in the classroom. Pointing to a shelf, he instructed for me to help grade the finals, from the school year. I nodded, and took out the answer sheet to begin. I sat opposite from him, grading the papers from students, who like me, obviously didn't care about their grades. After nearly two hours of grading, he stopped, suggesting I take a break.