Lynn Mathew

Final year student of St James high school. Not exactly the plastic, she is beautiful, talented and easy going character. She is the cheerleader when it comes to boys games and she is the team captain in girls volley ball and Kho-kho game.

LYNN P.O.V :
There's only 5 days left for school to begin, New academic year , senior year, there is lot of responsibilties to hold and lot of memories to save !
Lynn mathew is lying on her bed obsessed by the thoughts about school
Lynn has always been a easy going and friendly character, she has got that girl next door look, she belongs to the populars kids gang because of her ability to adapt herself to any kind of surrounding, lynn can deal with the nerds to the jerks of school very easily.
Does she have a boyfriend ???
Thats the part she lacks confident at, she has always been friendzoned by the handsome hunks, sports jocks and cute guys of her school. This eventually did not increase her confidence in it. She once got committed with an other school guy which did not end up sweetly after her finding him cheating with other school girls. After that relationship, she stopped dreaming about love and continued to live the reality!

_______________________________________

Heyyy readers , this is lynn for you'll !!!
The main lead will be introduced in the next chapter !
Thank you so much reading my book!
Dont forget to vote ;)
With loads n loads of love
Nanz
XOXO