"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the bathroom to take a shower? Where else?" I said and narrowed my eyebrows.

"A strip club." I rolled my eyes as Mark burst out in laughter. I kissed my teeth and him and went to the living room. I grabbed my towel, change of clothes and my phone and went to the bathroom. As I striped out of my clothing, I played 'Heathens' by Twenty One Pilots. And I hummed along. I jumped into the shower and lathered myslef  in soap.

"ALL MY FRIEND A HEATHENS! TAKE IT SLOW!!" I heard Mark yell out. I laughed and joined him.

"WAIT FOR THEM TO ASK YOU WHO YOU KNOW!!"

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES!!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF THE ABUSE!!" Me and Mark bursted out with laughter.

"You know who this song reminds me of?" I said.

"Who?" Mark asked.

"Darkiplier." I said.

"I can see Dark singing this song with Anit while he's in the shower." He added. I chuckled as I rinsed off the soap. I turned off the water and got out, and wrapped a towle around my body. I went to the sink to brush my teeth. I dried myself and applied lotion to my body and but on my chosen outfit. I put on a white vest underneath my dark red sweater and black jeans. I opened the door to see Mark, arms crossed over his chest and a towle on his shoulder.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi." I then walked past by him and he went into the washroom. He closed and locked the door. Then, 'Gispy Bard' by The Living Tombstone (second best song after It's Been So Long) stared to play. All the blood that was in my face left as I heard Mark die of laughter. I turned around and started to bang on the door hard.

"MARK!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!" I yelled over the music. He didn't do anything except for laughing.

"MARK!! OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!" I yelled again. He opened the door and still was laughing.

"W-why do you h-have this song?" He was between laughs. I grabbed my phone from the counter and turned off the music.

"Because I like it. Now leave me alone." I said before leaving the washroom. He was still laughing. I then went back downstairs, grabbed my headphones, my bag, shoes and went to the nearby Starbucks while playing 'Gispy Bard' by The Living Tombstone. 10 minutes later, I entered the café and walked up to the front desk. There was a girl with coco skin, with medium size, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and plump, dark red lips. I don't think it's was lipstick. And let's just note that she is TALL AS ALL HELL!!

"Hi. How may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi. Can I speak to your manager?" I asked.

"Sure. But why? I can't got to him unless I have a reason." She repiled.

"I need a job and this was the closest to when I live." I said. The dark brown haired girl nodded and went to the back of that café, into a room which seems to be the manager. The girl came back and told me to go around the counter. She then lightly pushed me to a hallway.

"Hey, if you get the job, I think we'll be good coworkers." She said. I smiled.

"I think so too. What's your name?" I asked.

"Tasha." She repiled. (Why are you looking at me like that? I can't be in my own book? *Kisses teeth.*)
Tasha lead me to this room, and in the middle sat her boss.

"Sir, miss..." She waited for me to say my name.

"(Y/N)." I answered.

"Sir, miss (Y/N) wants to talk to you." Tasha said.