6.

Z.

   After pulling the pink shirt over my head and adjusting the clothes on my body, I headed downstairs to meet up with Mr. Styles.

     "Took you long enough." Niall joked before getting a swift push back from my buyer.

Mr. Styles walked towards me, pushing back his soft brown hair. Pulling me close to him and looking down at me with his stunning green eyes. Rubbing his hand gently against my cheek.

     "Do you feel better love?" he asked me, still holding eye contact.

       "I'm sure she does now." Niall said from the kitchen.

Warranting a swift and sharp look from Mr. Styles. Hushing the kind, blonde man up with such quickness.

H.

   I couldn't disagree with Niall but I wanted her to be comfortable with what happened. Caressing her to show her that she is safe with me.

     "We have much to talk about okay?" I told her, finally breaking away from her body.

She nodded and waiting for me to move. I decided to bring her into my office and showcase the contract that needed to be signed. Hearing her footsteps behind me, gently hitting the ground.

     "Please enter my office Victoria." I prompted her, holding the door open for her.

Watching her walk past me and sitting in burgundy chair. Waiting for my next move. Such a good girl.

I sat in my main office chair at the desk, watching Victoria fidget with her thumbs. Must be nervous. I cleared my throat and grabbed the documents from the side drawer. Pulling out five pages and placing them in-front of her.

     "Please take your time and read over these," I told her, "I will go over them to make it easier for you." stating before holding my hands together.

Page by page I watched her pick up each one. Watching her eyes skim through each paragraph and line. Her eyebrows burrowing in bits of confusion. How cute.

Z.
   I've understood most contracts that buyers would have for their new pets. Some with unreasonable requests and requirements.

     "May I ask a question?" I asked, finally looking up at him.

His eye meeting mine.

     "Yes of course." he responded.

I placed the third page onto the desk, placing my finger on requirement 25.

     "25. Any disobedience of any kind will result in harsh punishment." it stated.

It confused me because what form of harsh punishment was he meaning. I know most buyers would result in harsh abuse as punishment. Usually restraining the pet and beating them. So I was curious if that was he meant.

     "What do you mean by harsh punishment?" I inquired, awaiting his response patiently.

H.
   Her question made me worry as to what she deemed harsh punishment. I know that the auction houses bring in the worst of people. Those who don't deem people, people. The dominants that desire extreme forms of abuse and pain.

     "I own a room in this house, holding many BDSM types of toys and accessories," informing her, "if you obey my requirements, I will reward you."

Moving from my seat and taking her hand. Initiating that I wanted her to follow me to the room. It was three rooms down from my office. My finest work.

Opening the door and switching on the light. Catching her gasp fall out from her mouth.

     "However, if you disobey—you will get punished." I stated, grabbing a paddle off of the wall.

Gracing her body with the cool touch of the paddle. Watching the goosebumps ride on her arms.

Z.
   I've only heard of rooms like these from Madam Drea at the auction house.

     "So spankings?" I asked, feeling the cold sensation from the paddle on my body.

He nodded.

     "I would never want to harm you extensively darling," he told me, "I mostly would use my hand or a paddle if needed."

A feeling of relief washed over me knowing that I wouldn't be harmed like most of the pets from the auction house were. It made me feel safe almost. Trusting. Giving me a calm mind after filling my head with bits of fear.

He placed the paddle back onto the wall and turned toward me. Eyeing me up and down. Analyzing each part of me like a hunter. I was prey.

     "Come let's go back downstairs—I am sure that Niall is done with dinner." he said, exiting from the room and down the hall.