Snow Tsundere (William x Reader)Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

"They just look like their master" all the triplets say.

And it's all complete, the seven inhuman being. All of them just back from a mission, the demon one do their master orders, and the shinigami one do their higher ups order. it's a complicated life they have, because they have to live together, but they don't have a choice because their master gone abroad and they command them to stay here, same as shinigami.

Back to the story, the six inhuman searching for grell in the house, because sebastian just throw him so hard that he even make a hole in the walls. Then they found him in the bedroom, standing still looking to their bed. The other was so confused and they decided to check it up. When they walk to the bedroom, they really surprised to found a girl sleeping on their bed.

"Pssst, ronald who is she?" grell said.

"It's not another girl that you have slept with right?" the triplets whisper

"W-what?! no!" ronald said shouting.

"Ssssst!" the boys said.

But, because ronald is too loud, the girl on the bed wakes up.

"Hoammm" she said while strecth her body and lazily open her eyes,

The boys have a major nosebleed because of her cuteness, the first one who talk is grell.

"Who are you! How dare you sleep in our bed!" grell said

"... Eh? this is your bed?"the girl ask with a hoarse voice 'damn so sexy' all the boys thought.

"Yeah! And how dare you make my bassy have a nosebleed!" grell say.

"Ah, it's his fault..., wait, what! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING YOU PERVERTED LOLICON?!" the girl throw pillow to them but they catch it perfectly.

"How come!" the girl shock

"You know, we're not just a 'normal' human" Sebastian smirk.

"Yeah you have mess with us, yet you still don't know who are us" ronald continue

"Who you are? Why I have to know you guys? Are you a big hit or something?" The girl ask.

"I'm ronald, and he is grell! we are shinigami" he introduce him self and the red haired moron.

"And here, sebastian, claude and triplets are demon!" he point them.

"Are you scared now?" grell showing his sharp teeth

The boys thought the girl is confused, and will be scared to death then run away. But then...

"Shinigami... Demon..." The girl look confused, the inhuman being were smirking, the thought they have are really come true.

Until...

"YOU ARE SHINIGAMI AND DEMON?! HOW COULD IT BE NOT SO COOL! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL! It's a dream O can meet all of you! And do you know lucifer sebastian? Oh how I want to meet with lucifer!" The girl has a gleam on her eyes.

the boys just freeze there and have one same thought 'who the hell is this girl?!'

***

Y/n Pov

The boys suddenly freeze infront of me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I tilted my head, then suddenly sebastian pinned me down.

"Ah, you look like someone special, who are you, you know i'm interested on you because you different." he smirk.

'this guy is a pain in the ass' I think