Beauty and The Beast (Sebastian x Reader) Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

end of flashback

my eyes grew widen as i remember things, this creature is sebby! as fast i remember it as fast i glomp the creature in front of me.

"You perverted hentai demon monster! where have you been all this time!" i hug him tightly

"Woah, calm down kitten. i left the village because i turn to this creature and i can't go back to the village or they will kill me" he said.

"but-

"No but! if they see you with me, they hunt you too!" sebastian warn

"i don't care!i want to be with you!"

then it become argument.

"this is your ego! i don't care about you anymore!" he shout

"have you forget your promise!" i said with a teary eyes

"huh promise? like i remember some kind of promise with you" then i slap him

"You are the worst!" i slam the door then run out to the forest, i don't care where i have been walking, i just don't want to meet that thing.

my tears flow on my cheeks, how could he?! why does he change! i walk so far untill i was lost.

"wait! where am i?! OMG i'm lost!" i say to myself.

'ugh! this is the worst day ever!" i thought, when i was searching for the road, i sense some one is spying at me.

"who is it? it's not funny! just get out of there sebby!" i shout, then there is adark chuckled behind me.

"hahaha. tch, are you lost little lady and i'm not your sebby" the creature walking to where i stand.

"W-who are you?!" i was a bit trembling seeing a halfwolf creature that ready to eat me in front of me.

"you don't know me? i'm claude and i'm ready to eat you!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Sebastian POV

i see her running through the forest 'i'm sorry y/n, it was so dangerous in here.' i think. then the pot talk to me.

"sir, you have to chase that girl, yes you have!" the pot said

"shut up meyrin!" i say

"but she running through the forest and there are so many dangerous beast out there!" the candle speak.

" You to finny, could you shut up!"

then the clock talk," aye, if you don't want to lose her just chase her"

"Bard, just shut-

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"miss y/n is in danger! yes she is!" meyrin said.

"Tch,it must be fautus!i have to kill him!" my eyes flash fuschia, and i trail y/n smell.

skip~ i'm too lazy okay hahaha

i smell her and she was near the waterfall.

"help me!" i hear her scream.

i hurrily jump through bushes and find her with claude on top of her, ready to eat her. i can't hold up my anger any longer, i claw claude face with my nail. blood dripping from his face.

"grrr..... Michaelis, you intertupt my meal!" he hiss to me.

"she's mine! no one can touch her except me!" i say .

we start to fight, i get all of my best to hit him. in the end, when he was half death, he use his last power to hurt y/n.

"The madness of lightning!" he say and die.