Chapter 8

For the sake of this story just imagine all the baby things (crib, high chair, baby swing, baby bouncer, baby bath tub) is Niall sized so make it a bit bigger but not much because he might be 6 but he's the size of a toddler.

"ITS BATH TIME"
***NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW***
After hearing that I internally panic, yes they've seen me naked before and given me sponge baths, but that was in a hospital with a lot of people outside the room. Now it's just the 3 of us, what if they try to drown me and no ones around to help? I'm interrupted by Liam softly kissing my head and gently caressing my hair. I look at him in the eye and all my previous worries disappear because I look into his eyes and only see love and kindness in them. We start making our way into their bedroom and Liam hands me to Zayn.
"Zayn babe can you undress Niall while I get his bath things ready" Liam tells Zayn while giving him a peck on the side of his mouth.
Zayn then takes me to the bed and lays me down in the middle of it, wow their bed is so comfy I could just sleep in it forever. I see Liam in the corner of my eye heading into their bathroom and then I hear running water.
"Okay Nialler let's get you cleaned up so you can take your nap okay darling" Zayn tells me while taking off my boots and socks. He starts to undress me by first taking off the beanie that was on my head then my sweatshirt, next by slowly taking off my sweatpants and leaving me in just a long sleeve onesie and a nappy.
"Babe do you want me to just take off his nappy now or wait till he's about to get in the tub" Zayn asks Liam in a loud voice so he can hear him all the way in the bathroom.
"Just go ahead and do it now, the bath is nearly ready anyways" Liam's voice echoes from the bathroom
Zayn then proceeds to unsnap the buttons that were on the bottom of my onesie and slowly started to pull it off, now I'm in just a nappy but I'm not really cold because the house is warm and their blanket is really soft. Suddenly I feel something jump onto the bed a I look sideways to where the bed dipped and see that midnight is walking towards me. She gets to me and starts to sniff my head from above me, then makes her way around so she's by my face. She looks at me and her face is millimeters away from mine, she sniffs me really close and then starts to head bud my face. Her head is furry and really soft so I let her, she then sits down my by head and continues to nuzzle the side of my face.
"Hey midnight, how you doing? Remember Niall? He's our new baby so be gentle with him okay?" Zayn tells midnight while he pets her.
Zayn then starts to undo the nappy and soon I'm completely naked.
"Midnight we have to give Niall here a bath but you can cuddle with him when he naps okay" Zayn tells midnight as he lifts me up from my armpits and positions me so my back is leaning against his chest and his arm is under my bum.
We start to walk into the bath room and I see a baby bathtub with Liam next to it.

He turns around and warmly smiles at me, then makes his way towards us and takes me from Zayn

He turns around and warmly smiles at me, then makes his way towards us and takes me from Zayn. He slowly lowers me into the tub, with one of his hand cradling my head while the other one is holding my bottom. He places me in it and I blush a cherry red because I'm completely on display, I'm naked and feel exposed but surprisingly I'm not scared. He leans down to place a kiss between my eyebrows then gets to work.
***LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW***
The doctor told us that Niall couldn't take a shower until his stitches come off because the water pressure may damage them and to not put him in a full bath because they can't be completely submerged in water. So me and Zayn ordered this baby bath and hopefully it will do the trick. The tub is a light beige and comes with heat control and a small shower head, I turn the thermometer so that the tub's patting is warm and my baby won't have to lay in a cold tub. Then I turn on some light music so that if he's scared it will hopefully help calm him. I see Zayn come in with Niall in his arms and I reach for him and ever so carefully place him in the tub, and he fits perfectly. I look at him and with all my strength try not to tear up because I can still see some bruises and fading scars, but I pay no matter to them because I know that from now on not a single hair on his body will ever be hurt again and simply lean down to kiss him. I then get to work, and begin by grabbing the puppy bath mitten and Zayn grabbing the small shower head attached to the tub. We both quickly get to work and start bathing Niall, Zayn slowly guides the water so Niall's head and body is coated in it, I grab the Johnson baby soap and squirt it on the bath mitten that I have on my hand. I gently clean his chest, tummy, shoulders, neck and arms then I get to his face and finally get to clean it properly and soon discover he had an adorable smattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose and around the edge of his eyes and I can't help but admire him because he looks so tiny and innocent.
Zayn grabbed the baby shampoo and began to lather his head in it and scrubbed it till all the dirt was off and his head was covered with white bubbles.
"Baby boy we're almost done okay Hun bun, just gotta do your bottom half and we'll be all done" I say to him seeing as he's eyes are dropping from sleepiness. I slowly start to clean his legs while Zayn washes out the shampoo and puts conditioner on, I then grab both his ankles with one hand and lift his legs so that I can clean his little bum and bits properly. I do so slowly and gently so that I don't scare him whatsoever and keep him in the relaxing state he's currently in. Soon both me and Zayn are done and I'm standing up so I can get his towel from the towel heating rack, Zayn lifts him up and gives him to me so I can wrap him in the warm towel.