Chapter 1

A/N: Your character is female just so you know.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'S POV

~~~~~~~~~

It was mid-November, and today was your first day at your new school. You let out a sigh, and walked towards the school, with Sparky by your side (he's a original design Raichu, not the Alola form). "Raichu, Rai!" Sparky exclaimed, he was just as nervous as you were. You pet Sparky a bit on the head, and smiled. You then looked for a teacher, and saw one. You then asked, "Uh.. excuse me, but where is room 332?" They pointed to a direction, and you dipped your head, "Thank you," and started to head off to your classroom with Sparky.

Ash's POV

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked into the school with Pikachu on my shoulder, I let out a sigh, and Pikachu did too. I was nervous, and I guess he was too. I also missed Serena, she decided to stay in Kalos to train to become Kalos Queen. Wait, why am I thinking of Serena now, I'm at school! You then saw a girl with (H/L), (H/C) hair, with a Raichu walked next to her. Pikachu pointed out the Raichu, "Pika! Pika!" I chuckled, "You wanna meet the Raichu?" Pikachu nodded and then gave me a look. I looked at him confused, "Uh... what's that supposed to mean?" He then smirked at me, "Pika! Pika. Pikachu." I sighed, a sweatdrop going down my head in confusion, "I don't understand a word that you said Pikachu." Then, Pikachu jumped off my shoulder, and hopped towards the girl..

(CLIFFHANGER! DUN! DUN! DUUUUUN!